Claim you profile
i'm indian chef
Ruby's Indian Restaurant / Tolle
From May 2013
Main Duties and responsibilities
I have a full operational knowledge of all recipes, standards, portion sizes and presentation style of dishes Produced within the Tandoor section.
I Ensure food prepared in the kitchen is of highest possible standards while working with the management and setting daily production levels and weekly production levels for the Tandoor section.
I maintaining stocks levels according to levels of business and understanding how this can have an effect on food cost.
I am Able to demonstrate strong organizational skills.
Also to demonstrate a thorough understanding of Indian Cuisine.
* Ordering and stock check in concurrence with the management.
* Knows how to check deliveries including checking weights, temperature and use by dates on raw ingredients.
* Overseeing deliveries and ensuring they are stored safely and hygienically in accordance with stock.
* Help devise, implement, and practice measures of Waste Control.
* Check that all food safety regulations and procedures are fully complied with. Report any defective equipment or safety hazards within the kitchen.
* Conduct any special daily or periodic duties (e.g. Refrigerator temperature readings/recordings).
* Encourage safe working procedures and to comply with statutory and company health and safety regulations, especially fire precautions, manual handling, chemical usage and storage, disposal of waste materials and reporting of accidents.
Tahera 58 Belsize Ln London
I was responsible for overseeing all operational aspects of the Kitchen and staff in the absence of the Head Chef as well as to support and communicate regularly and effectively with the Head Chef and Executive Chef and to ensure all issues are acknowledged and discussed during their absence.
My main responsibilities was to ensure all kitchen staff are preparing and presenting quality food and all final products leaving the kitchen are at the Company Standard
Neema Indian Takeaway52 Bridge Road
Sonargaon Tandoori 42 Glebe Way Town Centre
To help maintain high levels of service and assist with the smooth running of the kitchens.
* To follow the cleaning schedules for the kitchen and clean the section and other areas as directed.
* To ensure that all kitchen ware is cleaned and well maintained including using all PPE
* To report any maintenance issues to the Head Chef immediately.
* To comply with all company policies and procedures to ensure that all-statutory regulations
* To comply with the conditions of the food hygiene policies.
* To be flexible and willing to help other departments at busy times if required.
Qualifications & Certifications
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more