Claim you profile
Blazka Hospital, Inowroclaw
involved in providing a high standard of specialist dietetic services to patients.
1) Supervising the preparation and serving of meals.
2) Helping patients and their parents to make informed and practical choices about their food and health.
3) Ensuring that each patient has an individually tailored care plan to meet their needs.
4) Involved in the dietary treatment of disease and health conditions.
5) Liaising with nursing & catering staff to provide special therapeutic diets and feeds.
being involved in educating patients about their diseases and influence of a diet.
1) Collecting patient data, analyzing it and producing reports.
2) Educating patients about different diabetes types, teaching them how to manage with all of them.
3) Preparing handouts with dietary treatments.
4) Dealing with carbohydrates counting.
Key skills and competencies
*working with elderly, children and individuals with special needs
*developing nutritional care plans
Qualifications & Certifications
Poznan University of Life Sciences
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more