Montreal, QC, Canada
Personal Fitness Trainer/Activities Specialist/Assistant Of Recreational Therapist
Physical evaluation and designing individual programs considering health specifics;organizing recreational programs and activities for seniors;
providing small group exercises considering for seniors with various illness and disabilities
Responsible of activities
Château sur le Lac" Centre
Up to February 2014
• Responsible for design and implementation of recreational program for over 40 residents of the 70+ years old age group.
• Introduced into the residents' routine such sports and exercising activities as Bowling, Rings toss, Bean bag toss, Kickball, Basketball, Balloon ball, Mini-Olympics, etc.
• Organized Christmas, St. Valentine's, Easter, Halloween, Mothers' and Fathers' Days parties, as well as various thematic events and Birthday celebrations.
• Regularly conducted such recreational activities as Bingo, painting, crafts, table and board games and quizzes, gardening days, Hours of History of Canada and Quebec, Poetical and Literary readings and so on.
• Organized concerts of various Children's' choirs and dancing collectives.
• Organized "Nail fun" visits from manicure school "Belmonda"
• Provided small group exercises classes considering for residents with various illnesses and disabilities
• Performed physical evaluation and designed individual programs considering health specifics of residents
• Collected life history of residents and organized activities according to their interests (e.g. reading Bible, crafts etc.)
• Organized visiting services from various congregations.
• Organized Pet Therapy workshops with "Therapeutic Paws of Canada"
• Established a library for the residents (over 200 books were donated - in both French and English languages), on various subjects including Biblical, political and historical topics.
• Provided residents with newspapers and held discussions on what they have learned from the news.
• Participated in "Comité de milieu de vie en résidences pour personnes âgées"
• Assisted during mealtime.
• Recruited and oversaw volunteers
• Responsible for promoting involvement of the residents' families in the life of the centre.
Floor Trainer / Fitness Instructor
• Conducted complete fitness programs designed for weight loss, muscle tone, and overall well-being for female members of Curves.
• Responsible for new membership signups and existing membership renewals.
• Conducted follow-up calls with prospective clients
As a freelance personal trainer:
• Performed fitness assessment of prospective clients
• Designed custom programs for functional fitness, fitness boot camp, recreational therapy, muscle building, and weight loss.
• Followed through with the clients, monitored their progress, introduced program adjustments when necessary
"Chateau Westmount" elderly care residence
Child care and fitness assistant
and Dorval, QC:
• Conducted custom-designed fitness activities for two pre-school children
Conducted custom-designed fitness activities for two children
instructor in physical fitness and remedial gymnastics
Family Medical Centre No
7 of Chisinau, Moldova:
• Has conducted gymnastics lessons as well as general fitness, and curative training sessions for groups and individuals of various ages including children.
• Has designed custom group and individual fitness training plans tailored to the needs of the audience.
• Has used curative gymnastics techniques to provide successful ongoing treatment of such disorders as scoliosis, kyphosis, flat feet, valgus deformity, torticollis (wryneck), childrens' osteochondrosis, and chronic bronchitis.
• Has received numerous commendations and letters of appreciation from both management and customers.
at the Republic Stadium in
Qualifications & Certifications
National Institute of Physical Culture and Sports
Center of Sport