Airport Ground Crew
Yas Waterworld Aqua Park
From August 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
• Customer services Oriented.
• Know basic life support (First aid, rescue breathing and CPR).
• Ensure the safety and patron in an aquatic facility by preventing and responding to emergencies.
• Maintain constant surveillance of patron in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patron in the event of emergency.
• Provide emergency care and treatment as require until the arrival of emergency of medical services.
• Present professional appearance and attitude at all times, and maintain a high standard of customer service.
• Performs various maintenance duties as directed to maintain a clean and safe facility.
• Prepares and maintain appropriate activity reports.
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
September 2012 - July 2013
• Assisting customers in the selection and purchase of items.
• Ensuring that the shop counter is always manned.
• Processing cash and credit card transactions accurately & efficiently.
• Keeping merchandise orderly and neat in appearance
• Keeping the shop floor clean and tidy at all times.
• Setting up promotional displays.
• Organising promotional events.
• Giving expert advice to customers regarding products.
November 2011 - September 2012
• Greeting all walk-in customers promptly and delivering "friendly and attentive service".
• Developing and maintaining your own clientele including phone contact, letters and phone calls.
• Applying make-up on the customer and performing make-overs.
• Following up on customer requests; ensuring the customer remains satisfied even after she has left the store.
• Understanding the merchandise - the features, advantages and benefits.
• Maintains the report of customer satisfaction.
• Provides training to the new employees.