• 5 year professional experience in finance, external audit & advisory;
• financial and management reporting (financial statements, BI reports);
• consolidation of financial statements;
• assessment of business processes and effectiveness of internal controls;
• providing business analysis and detailed market research;
• MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio); 1C software, SAP (BI, BPC);
• fluent English and Polish; conversational French.
5 year professional experience in finance, external audit & advisory with focus on financial and management reporting, consolidation of financial information, business analysis and internal controls.
Reporting Manager (UK)
July 2013 - November 2013
1) Business Analysis:
• monitoring and updating market data for competitors and goods changes;
• proving quarterly review of macroeconomic situation in Ukraine and Russia;
• participating in market research related to a new brand launch in Russia.
2) Intercompany account reconciliation for European subsidiaries:
• preparing monthly account reconciliations;
• quantifying, resolving and adjusting any differences;
• coordination of adjustments and necessary entries to be made in timely manner;
• ensuring appropriate compliance of subsidiaries intercompany activities with Headquarter policies.
• reduction of intercompany differences by 2,500 kEUR within 6 months;
• reduction of old aged reconciled items by 330 kEUR within 3 months;
• ensuring that subsidiaries meet reconciliation deadlines;
• development and implementation of intercompany account reconciliation policy and guidelines;
• improving recognition of intercompany vendors and customers in SAP.
3) Monthly Allocation of Corporate Activities of EU plants:
• preparing calculus of monthly allocation of expenses among EU subsidiaries;
• allocation of expenses among subsidiaries and posting all necessaries entries in their SAP books;
• explaining the nature of charges.
Reporting & Consolidation Manager (Ukraine)
December 2013 - July 2014
The same as at previous position and in addition
1) Financial reporting of 12 subsidiaries of Europe, Asia & Oceania:
• preparing financial statements of one of EU subsidiaries;
• controlling timely and accurate preparation of financial information of the rest of subsidiaries and suggesting proper adjustments in case of need;
• ensuring consistency and interoperability between financial and managerial reporting systems.
2) Consolidation of financial information of 12 subsidiaries of Europe, Asia & Oceania:
• delivering timely and accurate consolidation of financial statements;
• monitoring monthly variations and significant changes in financial statements under consolidation and providing explanations to the Headquarter;
• additional adjustments related to proper recognition of Balance Sheet and P&L accounts were suggested;
• new (earlier) dates of delivering financial statements of EU and A&O entities for consolidation were established for reviewing and proper adjustments of information for consolidation purposes.
3) Corporate management reporting (Business Intelligence format) of EU plants:
• monitoring the financial performance of subsidiaries and preparing explanations of variations (sales, cost of sales, S&A expenses, operating income etc.) on monthly and quarterly basis;
• providing overall quarterly review for the Headquarter press releases.
Market Research Analyst (USA)
East Coast Marketing Innovations Inc
June 2012 - December 2012
1) collating and evaluating economic and statistical data on market trends (telecommunications, tires, passenger cars, trucks);
2) detailed market diagnosis (customers, competitors, suppliers, goods, pricing, distribution channels, advertisement campaigns);
3) providing SWOT analysis for new market participants;
4) monitoring government regulation of markets;
5) reporting research findings and preparing presentation materials.
Assistant Professor (Ukraine)
International University of Human Development "Ukraine"
September 2009 - August 2012
1) teaching financial and economic disciplines;
2) conducting research and preparing scientific papers for scholar journals;
3) participating in practical conferences and round tables.
Auditor (Poland, Ukraine)
Ernst & Young Audit Ltd
September 2007 - October 2010
1) analyzing and evaluating business processes and internal controls, providing recommendations on their improvement;
2) participating in financial statements preparation on compliance with IFRS framework;
3) assessing and reporting business performance: assessment of actual and budget indicators variances, profitability analysis, income and expenses analysis, working capital and liquidity assessment.
Qualifications & Certifications
Economic Theory / Industrial Organizations
Taras Shevchenko National University
Business and Management
University of Applied Sciences of Schmalkalden