• 5 year professional experience in finance, external audit & advisory;
• financial and management reporting (financial statements, BI reports);
• consolidation of financial statements;
• assessment of business processes and effectiveness of internal controls;
• providing business analysis and detailed market research;
• MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio); 1C software, SAP (BI, BPC);
• fluent English and Polish; conversational French.
5 year professional experience in finance, external audit & advisory with focus on financial and management reporting, consolidation of financial information, business analysis and internal controls.
Reporting Manager (UK)
July 2013 - November 2013
1) Business Analysis:
• monitoring and updating market data for competitors and goods changes;
• proving quarterly review of macroeconomic situation in Ukraine and Russia;
• participating in market research related to a new brand launch in Russia.
2) Intercompany account reconciliation for European subsidiaries:
• preparing monthly account reconciliations;
• quantifying, resolving and adjusting any differences;
• coordination of adjustments and necessary entries to be made in timely manner;
• ensuring appropriate compliance of subsidiaries intercompany activities with Headquarter policies.
• reduction of intercompany differences by 2,500 kEUR within 6 months;
• reduction of old aged reconciled items by 330 kEUR within 3 months;
• ensuring that subsidiaries meet reconciliation deadlines;
• development and implementation of intercompany account reconciliation policy and guidelines;
• improving recognition of intercompany vendors and customers in SAP.
3) Monthly Allocation of Corporate Activities of EU plants:
• preparing calculus of monthly allocation of expenses among EU subsidiaries;
• allocation of expenses among subsidiaries and posting all necessaries entries in their SAP books;
• explaining the nature of charges.
Reporting & Consolidation Manager (Ukraine)
December 2013 - July 2014
The same as at previous position and in addition
1) Financial reporting of 12 subsidiaries of Europe, Asia & Oceania:
• preparing financial statements of one of EU subsidiaries;
• controlling timely and accurate preparation of financial information of the rest of subsidiaries and suggesting proper adjustments in case of need;
• ensuring consistency and interoperability between financial and managerial reporting systems.
2) Consolidation of financial information of 12 subsidiaries of Europe, Asia & Oceania:
• delivering timely and accurate consolidation of financial statements;
• monitoring monthly variations and significant changes in financial statements under consolidation and providing explanations to the Headquarter;
• additional adjustments related to proper recognition of Balance Sheet and P&L accounts were suggested;
• new (earlier) dates of delivering financial statements of EU and A&O entities for consolidation were established for reviewing and proper adjustments of information for consolidation purposes.
3) Corporate management reporting (Business Intelligence format) of EU plants:
• monitoring the financial performance of subsidiaries and preparing explanations of variations (sales, cost of sales, S&A expenses, operating income etc.) on monthly and quarterly basis;
• providing overall quarterly review for the Headquarter press releases.
Market Research Analyst (USA)
East Coast Marketing Innovations Inc
June 2012 - December 2012
1) collating and evaluating economic and statistical data on market trends (telecommunications, tires, passenger cars, trucks);
2) detailed market diagnosis (customers, competitors, suppliers, goods, pricing, distribution channels, advertisement campaigns);
3) providing SWOT analysis for new market participants;
4) monitoring government regulation of markets;
5) reporting research findings and preparing presentation materials.
Assistant Professor (Ukraine)
International University of Human Development "Ukraine"
September 2009 - August 2012
1) teaching financial and economic disciplines;
2) conducting research and preparing scientific papers for scholar journals;
3) participating in practical conferences and round tables.
Auditor (Poland, Ukraine)
Ernst & Young Audit Ltd
September 2007 - October 2010
1) analyzing and evaluating business processes and internal controls, providing recommendations on their improvement;
2) participating in financial statements preparation on compliance with IFRS framework;
3) assessing and reporting business performance: assessment of actual and budget indicators variances, profitability analysis, income and expenses analysis, working capital and liquidity assessment.
Qualifications & Certifications
Economic Theory / Industrial Organizations
Taras Shevchenko National University
Business and Management
University of Applied Sciences of Schmalkalden
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more