CCNA Security (Network Security Engineer)
• Design, management and configuration of LANs
• Configuration of Cisco devices, IOS using CLI and SDM.
• Implements and effectively use routing within the network design.
• Layer 3 routing and TCP/IP
• Security design, architecture and lifecycle
• ACL, NAT (Static, dynamic, PAT and Security port) and AAA using ACS
• VPN (IPsec, Anyconnect, DMVPN and GRE), encryption and cryptology
• Defense in depth, perimeter security and end point security- Zone based Firewall, CBAC, IPS, IDS and CSA, One step lock down and security audit
• Switch configuration: VLAN, STP, VTP, switchport and switch security
• Network testing, threat monitoring, analysis and response
• Implement wireless networks, access point, wireless security
• Policy enforcement, guideline, standards and procedures
• Risk management and assessment , business continuity and disaster recovery
• WAN using PPP, Frame Relay, ISDN and HDLC
• Etherchannel using PAgP and LACP
• Basic Knowledge of Cisco VoIP, QoS and Load balance
• Configuration of HSRP and MPLS
• IPv4 VLSM, Configuration, routing and summarization. IPv6 routing
• Cisco IronPort (S and C series)
• Setup DNS, WINS and DHCP for new Active Directory environment
• Proficient in DBMS, SQL DML, DDL and procedural SQL
• Setup, install and configure Active Directory for Windows 2003.
• Fundamental knowledge of IP SAN storage solution for clients.