Claim you profile
CCNA Security (Network Security Engineer)
• Design, management and configuration of LANs
• Configuration of Cisco devices, IOS using CLI and SDM.
• Implements and effectively use routing within the network design.
• Layer 3 routing and TCP/IP
• Security design, architecture and lifecycle
• ACL, NAT (Static, dynamic, PAT and Security port) and AAA using ACS
• VPN (IPsec, Anyconnect, DMVPN and GRE), encryption and cryptology
• Defense in depth, perimeter security and end point security- Zone based Firewall, CBAC, IPS, IDS and CSA, One step lock down and security audit
• Switch configuration: VLAN, STP, VTP, switchport and switch security
• Network testing, threat monitoring, analysis and response
• Implement wireless networks, access point, wireless security
• Policy enforcement, guideline, standards and procedures
• Risk management and assessment , business continuity and disaster recovery
• WAN using PPP, Frame Relay, ISDN and HDLC
• Etherchannel using PAgP and LACP
• Basic Knowledge of Cisco VoIP, QoS and Load balance
• Configuration of HSRP and MPLS
• IPv4 VLSM, Configuration, routing and summarization. IPv6 routing
• Cisco IronPort (S and C series)
• Setup DNS, WINS and DHCP for new Active Directory environment
• Proficient in DBMS, SQL DML, DDL and procedural SQL
• Setup, install and configure Active Directory for Windows 2003.
• Fundamental knowledge of IP SAN storage solution for clients.
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.