Computer Application Technology (CAT) & ICT Educator
Student Assistant (ICT), Web & Multimedia Dept
January 2013 - June 2013
Key performance areas
• Preparing all lecture materials, assessments and related documents.
• Presenting as a lecturer and assessing Diploma & BTech students in the department.
• Performing administration of marks and other related administrative duties under subject head and HOD supervision.
• Co-ordination of students' Computer Laboratory practical work
IBM Freedom by Design
From August 2011
IBM South Africa Pty
Information Systems Development
Coursework includes: Data modeling, Information Systems Development, IS Audit & Control.
NANCY UNIVERSITY /UNILAG/ LASU Conducted
EVALUATION/ REGISTRATION/ MEMBERSHIP
• South Africa Qualification Authority (SAQA)
• Institute of Information Technology Practitioners of South Africa (IITPSA)
• British Computer Society (BCS)
• Microsoft certified professional (MCP)
Computer (ICT) & Physics teacher
December 2004 - March 2011
55 Johnson Street Bode Thomas Surulere Lagos (Dec 12th 2004- March 1st 2011)
• Served as Computer (ICT) & Physics teacher
• Supervised and taught the students computer lab practices.
• Organized trainings for community development.
Youth Developer and Career Counselor
PAMPERS PRIVATE SCHOOL
Up to May 2004
5 Owukori Crescent, Alaka Estate, Western Avenue, Lagos (2003 - May 2004).
• Taught ICT and Physics
• Served as Youth Developer and Career Counselor.
Qualifications & Certifications
Tshwane University of Technology
Loyola College Ibadan
Lagos State University
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more