Computer Application Technology (CAT) & ICT Educator
Student Assistant (ICT), Web & Multimedia Dept
January 2013 - June 2013
Key performance areas
• Preparing all lecture materials, assessments and related documents.
• Presenting as a lecturer and assessing Diploma & BTech students in the department.
• Performing administration of marks and other related administrative duties under subject head and HOD supervision.
• Co-ordination of students' Computer Laboratory practical work
IBM Freedom by Design
From August 2011
IBM South Africa Pty
Information Systems Development
Coursework includes: Data modeling, Information Systems Development, IS Audit & Control.
NANCY UNIVERSITY /UNILAG/ LASU Conducted
EVALUATION/ REGISTRATION/ MEMBERSHIP
• South Africa Qualification Authority (SAQA)
• Institute of Information Technology Practitioners of South Africa (IITPSA)
• British Computer Society (BCS)
• Microsoft certified professional (MCP)
Computer (ICT) & Physics teacher
December 2004 - March 2011
55 Johnson Street Bode Thomas Surulere Lagos (Dec 12th 2004- March 1st 2011)
• Served as Computer (ICT) & Physics teacher
• Supervised and taught the students computer lab practices.
• Organized trainings for community development.
Youth Developer and Career Counselor
PAMPERS PRIVATE SCHOOL
Up to May 2004
5 Owukori Crescent, Alaka Estate, Western Avenue, Lagos (2003 - May 2004).
• Taught ICT and Physics
• Served as Youth Developer and Career Counselor.
Qualifications & Certifications
Tshwane University of Technology
Loyola College Ibadan
Lagos State University