Claim you profile
Currently I am fulfilling a preceptee position in the Emergency Department at Yavapai Regional Medical Center where I am perfecting my skills of assessing new patients, planning and implementing interventions, and evaluating their success during re-evaluation.
I also have 1.3 years of experience in the hospital working as a nursing assistant, gaining valuable knowledge in patient care and hospital operations.
Yavapai Regional Medical Center
; Med/Surg/Tele Units, East and West Campuses
• Providing exceptional patient-centered care for up to ten patients at a time.
• Enhancing patient hospital satisfaction advocacy, focused care, and • Assisting RN staff with procedures, wound dressings, and delegated duties.
• Assessing patients and analyzing data within scope limits to ensure patient safety and best care.
• Improving knowledge with extra in-service training in Pain Management and Electrocardiogram.
• Satisfying hospital needs by performing float and call-in services as necessary.
• Effectively managing time to accomplish extensive tasks while assisting all staff as needed.
• Performing documentation in a timely, professional, and confidential manner.
• Precepting 160 hours in the Emergency Department as an Acute Care RN.
• Providing extensive care for my elderly father and step-mother.
• Comorbidities include diabetes, heart failures, and multiple organ insufficiencies.
• Duties include glucose readings, medication administration, and range-of-motion exercises.
• Exploring, analyzing, and educating on procedures, options, nutrition, and rehabilitation processes.
Computer Consultant and President/CEO
Computer Wiz, Inc
• Founded business, developed operations to ensure compliance with state and federal requirements.
• Responsible for goal setting, budgeting, scheduling, reporting, and record-keeping operations.
• Trained thousands of individuals on a wide variety of software programs.
• Recruited and managed entire staff and company expansion from two to twelve employees.
• Built positive customer relationships through exceptional service and staff training.
• Researched industry trends and implemented innovative technologies to improve performance.
Qualifications & Certifications
Florida Atlantic University
Wabasha-Kellogg High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.