Claim your profile
Currently I am fulfilling a preceptee position in the Emergency Department at Yavapai Regional Medical Center where I am perfecting my skills of assessing new patients, planning and implementing interventions, and evaluating their success during re-evaluation.
I also have 1.3 years of experience in the hospital working as a nursing assistant, gaining valuable knowledge in patient care and hospital operations.
Yavapai Regional Medical Center
; Med/Surg/Tele Units, East and West Campuses
• Providing exceptional patient-centered care for up to ten patients at a time.
• Enhancing patient hospital satisfaction advocacy, focused care, and • Assisting RN staff with procedures, wound dressings, and delegated duties.
• Assessing patients and analyzing data within scope limits to ensure patient safety and best care.
• Improving knowledge with extra in-service training in Pain Management and Electrocardiogram.
• Satisfying hospital needs by performing float and call-in services as necessary.
• Effectively managing time to accomplish extensive tasks while assisting all staff as needed.
• Performing documentation in a timely, professional, and confidential manner.
• Precepting 160 hours in the Emergency Department as an Acute Care RN.
• Providing extensive care for my elderly father and step-mother.
• Comorbidities include diabetes, heart failures, and multiple organ insufficiencies.
• Duties include glucose readings, medication administration, and range-of-motion exercises.
• Exploring, analyzing, and educating on procedures, options, nutrition, and rehabilitation processes.
Computer Consultant and President/CEO
Computer Wiz, Inc
• Founded business, developed operations to ensure compliance with state and federal requirements.
• Responsible for goal setting, budgeting, scheduling, reporting, and record-keeping operations.
• Trained thousands of individuals on a wide variety of software programs.
• Recruited and managed entire staff and company expansion from two to twelve employees.
• Built positive customer relationships through exceptional service and staff training.
• Researched industry trends and implemented innovative technologies to improve performance.
Qualifications & Certifications
Florida Atlantic University
Wabasha-Kellogg High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.