To obtain a growth oriented job in a reputed organization that provides a professional working environment and good opportunity to develop excellent career in Administrative and Customer service management.
Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria
January 2010 - August 2013
• Maintained store facilities to ensure smooth functioning
• Made arrangements and placed orders for new stock and supplies whenever necessary.
• Received deliveries of new equipment and ensured that all the supplies were in proper order.
• Issued supplies as per the demand of the clients and maintained records of payments.
• Reported to store manager on a regular basis regarding the need/demand of items
• Monitored the functioning of store equipment and reported problems and failures.
• Maintains the warehouse, stores area in a neat and orderly manner.
Gateway Hotel, Abeokuta, Ogun State
November 2002 - December 2009
* Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders
* Processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received.
* Receives, stores, tags and tracks workshop tools and equipments
* Ships canceled and damaged items back to vendors as suitable.
* Provide equipments and tools to technicians and collects and keep them to appropriate position before end of day
* Maintains the warehouse, records area and stores area in a neat and orderly manner.
Qualifications & Certifications
General Computer Studied
The Federal Polytechnic
University Of Agriculture
The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro