To obtain a growth oriented job in a reputed organization that provides a professional working environment and good opportunity to develop excellent career in Administrative and Customer service management.
Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria
January 2010 - August 2013
• Maintained store facilities to ensure smooth functioning
• Made arrangements and placed orders for new stock and supplies whenever necessary.
• Received deliveries of new equipment and ensured that all the supplies were in proper order.
• Issued supplies as per the demand of the clients and maintained records of payments.
• Reported to store manager on a regular basis regarding the need/demand of items
• Monitored the functioning of store equipment and reported problems and failures.
• Maintains the warehouse, stores area in a neat and orderly manner.
Gateway Hotel, Abeokuta, Ogun State
November 2002 - December 2009
* Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders
* Processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received.
* Receives, stores, tags and tracks workshop tools and equipments
* Ships canceled and damaged items back to vendors as suitable.
* Provide equipments and tools to technicians and collects and keep them to appropriate position before end of day
* Maintains the warehouse, records area and stores area in a neat and orderly manner.
Qualifications & Certifications
General Computer Studied
The Federal Polytechnic
University Of Agriculture
The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more