I love to work with result oriented people in an organization that delivery of result within the settings is one of their core value.
Vast in use of accounting application such as ERP, Peach tree accounting ,micro soft excel & sage,in running accounting reports and presentations
PETMOS NIGERIA LIMITED
From January 2013
Maintaining and keeping of books of Accounts.
Preparation of accounting records such as Imprest Register, Income . ledger, Cash Book
Preparation of bank reconciliation statement.
Disbursement of Petty Cash.
Lodgment of Cash & Cheques.
FMCG Distributions Limited, Group company of (West African Tobacco company, House of Stewart Limited, Stellar Beverages Limited, ASTRA FOODS LIMITED).
22A, Guiness Road, Off Acme Road, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos
February 2013 - June 2013
: Responsible for:
• Carry out audit of stock in all regional offices of the company, include warehouse and stationeries audit. Report same to the Operation Manager
• Fuel logs Reporting.
• Coordinate the purchasing of gift items for customers and staff during promotional campaigns and festivities.
• Daily Bank Reconciliation of Deposits from all the Regions in Nigeria through Internet Banking.
• Bank lodgments of cash / cheques received from Customers
• Retain custody and Accountability for office cash Imprest
• Carry out periodic Inventories verifications and report on variances as observed
• Banking Operations
• Preparation of NHF, PAYE and Pension Fund preparation and payments and report same to Finance Director
• Posting of receipts using Tally & ERP
• Reporting on fuel log
• Responsible for travelling arrangements for Directors and top level management staff
House Of Stewart Limited ( Transfer). June 2013 - Date
From June 2013
Posting of Inventory Requests to Various Branches in Nigeria through ERP.
• lodgments of cash.
• Retain custody and Accountability for office cash Imprest.
• Carry out periodic stock Taking.
• Preparing invoices and payments, pay schedules, pay slips and salary / wage payment.
• Preparation of Payment for custom Duties, NHF, PAYE, Pension Fund and VAT returns
• Posting of Vouchers and Contra Vouchers From Various Branches to ERP.
• Posting of receipts using Tally & ERP.
• Reporting on fuel log and Vehicle Millage.
• Responsible for travelling arrangements for Directors and top level management staff. i.e Flight ticket schedules.
• Preparation of weekly cash flows and Reporting
• Assistance to Recover Company Debt through Aging Analysis
• Bidding for foreign Exchange for the Company Foreign Suppliers
• Demurrage Account liability, Account reconciliation and Stamping of documents for the imported consumables at NAFDAC office.
Victor Onibokun & Co
Up to December 2012
• Collection & Preparation of Evidence for Audit
• Evaluations & Reports on Audit
• Inventory taken & Cash counting
• Audit of church Account And Reporting
• Preparation of financial Statement
• Reconciliation of banks' statements
• Inventory Valuation.
• Preparation of returns for VAT returns, and PAYE
Qualifications & Certifications
The Federal Polytechnic
Institute of Chartered Accountant