Outside Plant Engineering In Telecom, Surveying ,Fiber Optic Knowledge
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Once the Housing diagram received from the concerned municipality where the network is to be constructed ,survey the nearest main route from the point of presence from where the network will be extended to complete the requirements of the client .during the time of survey point out each and every requirement which is to be executed to complete the execution of job in an proficient manner,for example high directional drilling, thrustboring, 2 ways , trenching etc and submit the survey to the higher authority for suggestions.once the higher authority is satisfied with the details they will forward it to the design department for preparing ready engineering document(RED binder) which to be submitted to the client for approval.once the client approved the RED then the PRO team will apply for permission where the work is going to be executed.
OMAN FIBER OPTIC CO.SAOG
From July 2013
Working as an osp supervisor currently handling projects for omantel FTTH
Detacon Al saudia Telecommunication Limited
June 2009 - June 2012
Worked as an osp inspector in implementation department for MOBILY FTTB, FTTH,METRO,LDN projects in JEDDAH western region,
KAL CABLES PRIVATE LIMITED CHENNAI
June 2008 - June 2009
Project: COMMUNICATION ANTENNA TELEVISION SYSTEM(CATV)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Surveying the route with the contractor to expand the fiber network
- Lead in site changes on plan against in actual implementation and endorse to our Engineering for approval after survey is completed.
- Coordination with our subcontractor and Site Acquisitions personnel in terms of ROW problems..
- Lead in Preliminary Acceptance in Civil and Electrical testing and monitor clearing such as rectification of punch list if deficiencies are complied and submit for request for inspection with clients for their approval.
- Lead in PAC in works acceptance checklist and conducting testing of equipment inside indoor/Outdoor cabin such as Insulation test, voltage test and grounding earth system testing for Civil works and insure that will comply on the require passing data and witnessed by the client.
- Coordinate all rectification works based on the checklist given and inspection and provide photo to be submit to the FO representatives for signing and approval.
- Prepare all documents with respective via checklist binders as required prior to submission on PAC.
- Coordinate all respective subcontractors in submission of PAC scheduling by tracking down each site upon submitting each rectification photo and forward it to our clients for FAT clearing scheduling.
- Direct monitoring / to liaise project site clearing of punch list per site in Civil works with subcontractors and coordinate the date scheduling and upon confirmation of customer for FAT punch list site clearing.
ASSISTANT SITE INCHARGE
EMIRATES PETROLEUM PRODUCT OIL CORPORATION
November 2006 - May 2008
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Monitoring of site sales activities
• Preparing all the data sheets after finishing the shifts
• handing over the amount to the manger
• preparing of shift schedules to the staffs
• surveying the stocks remaining and placing the order for the required materials
SUMANGALI CABLE VISION
October 2004 - November 2006
Project: fiber expansion project
Qualifications & Certifications
DHARMAMURTHY RAO BAHADUR CALAVALA CUNNAN CHETTY'S HIGhEr SECONDARY SCHOOL CHENNAI
AALIM MUHAMMED SALEGH POLYTECHNIC Chennai
aalim Mohammed salegh polytechnic Chennai