I am a 27 years old male, who completed his Diploma in Advertising Management at College Campus in 2012.I am an innovative, hardworking and eager to learn person, who could be an asset to your organisation. I am team player who believes that, a star need to be surrounded by many others to make the light brighter, effective and stronger. My outgoing but emotionally mature personality is an added advantage that will enable me to work well with external clients to ensure that the company’s mission strategy is achieved. I am looking forward to be afforded the opportunity to enhance my theoretical knowledge with practical experience and promise to adhere to all Code of Conduct of the organisation and uphold the image of the office I will be working for.
I am an innovative, hardworking and eager to learn person, who could be an asset to your organisation. I am team player who believes that, a star need to be surrounded by many others to make the light brighter, effective and stronger. My outgoing but
City of Tshwane
Up to June 2013
• Develop and maintain effective filing system for the office
• Record incoming and outgoing mail
• Receive and handle delivered documentation
• Create files for new documents
• Ensure that documents are filed in accordance to enhance access to and efficient retrieval of information
• Track incoming and outgoing correspondence
• Photocopying and binding of documents
• Safe keeping of departmental files
• Render a personal assistant and support service to the Project Manager e.g. arrange meetings and taking minutes.
• Manage attendance register and record absentees as reported
o when requested
• Prepare relevant documents for meetings.
• Confirm appointments and remind the Project Manager of engagements
• Manage general office duties including accepting files and documents
• Respond to director's request
• Assist in preparing for workshop
• Attended presentation on the Inner City regeneration project- Macro framework.
Communication Duties Performed
• Assisting the marketing and communications department regarding operations reclaim (project).
• Drafting communication plan for the region
• Assist in drafting flyers for project
• Assist in marketing content on project for the website and keep the information updated
Olorato Business Enterprise
Arrange meetings with suppliers,
Arrange workshops for employees with external service providers
Confirm and rejecting Managing Directors' appointments,
Providing administrative support, to the business
Handling telephone enquiries, concerning the hair salon
Following up on payments
Ordering, receiving and balancing stock
Typing promotional text messages
Management of filing system both electronically and manually, Managing company's the budget
SECTION D Planning and Organising, Communication Skills,
Computer Literacy [Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook and Internet Explorer].
1 reference Mr Takalani S Singo
Position Project Manager
Company name City of Tshwane
Contact number 012 358 2198
2 reference Mr Anthony Yowela Lecturer: College Campus 012 343 2504
Ms Lourraine Makwange
City of Tshwane
Director: Urban management
012 358 4559
5 reference Ms Dikeledi Ditshego Managing Director: Olorato Business Enterprises 082 593 9613
Qualifications & Certifications
Boston Business College, Arcadia
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more