Claim you profile
Piping Designer Engineer
thanks I am piping and structure design engineer at KBR .
PDMS design,and draft
AUTOCAD 2D AND 3D
Oil & Gas Industry
PDMS Piping and Structure Designer Engineer
Employer's Name/ Address: Kellogg Brown & Root Overseas Ltd.
Main Activities/ Responsibilities: currently working
• Actually Iam doing equipment layout and pipe running on the main pipe rack for FEED of Chevron-Lucapa Project.
• Using Pdms Design and Draft
Piping and Structure Designer Preparatory
Main Activities/ Responsibilities: Responsible for design and preparation
• I was giving technical support for construction/mechanical engineer on different kind of projects: Kizomba Satellites Topsides, Total ITVO502 and Pazflor onshore and offshore
• I worked with Auto cad 2D and 3D
• P&ID (Piping and instrumentation diagram)
Main Activities/ Responsibilities: I was involved in the daily plant activities. My responsibilities included:
• Interpretation Isometric
• Fabrication Spools
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Jean Piaget
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more