Journalist, editor, author, editorial diretor for corporate publications and books.
Press officer, project manager, translations.
Portuguese native speaker, fluent in English (Proficiency Degree) and Spanish.
Native Portuguese speaker (both Portugal and Brazil).
Press officer for luxury brands such as Chaumet, H. Stern, Dihn Van.
Editor of Jornal do CAI
Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian
Journalistic collaboration with Você S.A, Idéias & Negócios, Rotas & Destinos, Fórum Ambiente, Revista Pública, A Preguiça, Jornal Independente.
International yachting correspondent
magazine Vela & Náutica
General reporter "free lancer" for Portuguese magazines Volta ao Mundo, Descobrir, Mundial, Gentleman, Cosmopolitan and Internet site Lifecooler.
- Author of three nautical projects for Expo 98, Lisbon, Portugal
CEO and author of the first Sailing website in Portuguese
Editorial director of a corporate magazine for Volvo Car Portugal.
- Author of several books on sailing since 1990, on events such as Whitbread Round the World Race 1989-90, ISAF World Championship 2010, America's Cup - ACWS 2010 and Volvo Ocean Race 2011-2012, as well as the first comprehensive book on Lisbon History on the route of Tramway 28 - The Beauty of Lisbon-Tramway 28, a voyage through History" and the first Lisbon's Luxury Guide-Sucre Colletion 2006
Vela & Motor
(Yachting World and Classic Boats) and national newspapers such as O Estado de S. Paulo, Jornal da Tarde and Folha de S. Paulo (Sports and Travel pages).
- Special reporter for Villares/Amyr Klink's Project, a solo overwintering in South Pole in 1989-90 on board a sailing boat. Articles for major Brazilian Press after a research trip to King George Island, Antartic Peninsula on board a Navy ship, in March 1986.
- Author of the first Portuguese book on Whitbread Race 89-90, published in Brazil in 1991 and in Portugal in 1992.
- Press officer and project's coordinator of sailing events, federations and associations in Brazil.
The Beauty of Lisbon-Tramway 28
The first and most comprehensive book on the 2.500 year's of history of Lisbon on the route of the tramway 28.
Qualifications & Certifications
Faculdade de Comunicação Social Cásper Líbero, São Paulo, Brazil.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more