It Project Manager
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Project planning, Scheduling, Control, stakeholder management and Project Team leadership
August 2010 - December 2013
* Chengetedzai Depository Company - implemented a Central Securities Depository (CSD) system, set up a data centre, implemented a WAN to securely connect Capital Market players, recruited ICT staff and set up Disaster Recovery site that complied with Central Bank specifications, within 10 months - 2 months ahead of time.
* 23rd Century Systems - Implemented SAP Business 1 software on the Cloud and the service as Cumulus Business Solution.
Manager - IT Advisory
KPMG Services Johannesburg
January 2009 - July 2010
(Governance and Performance)
* IT advisory and project management at different clients which included ABSA Bank, Botswana National University of Science & Technology, Bank of Botswana.
Auditor General of S Africa
X-Pert Group (Pty) Ltd
April 2007 - December 2008
: Set up Project Coordination Office for the Reputation & Stakeholder Management division.
* Aon Risk Services Division: Implemented eGlobal Broking Solution.
May 2005 - December 2006
* POSB (People's Own Savings Bank) system upgrade which entailed Equinox Banking software and Postilion ATM switch software; Wide Area Network upgrade and Data centre setup
* Business Value of IT analysis and IT strategy and Accpac ERP system implementation at ZimnatLion Insurance company.
* ICT strategy formulation for ZIMRE Group of companies.
Manager - Risk Advisory Services Division
November 2003 - April 2005
POSB - IT Strategy and Request for Proposals for a Banking System
* Tetrad Securities - System Review, IT Strategy and Requirements analysis
* TrustFin - Treasury System implementation and web site development
* National Oil Company of Zimbabwe - Request for Proposals, System Selection and Implementation of Navision Accounting System
Digital Gold (Pvt) Ltd
February 2000 - August 2003
: set up software division to distribute IMPACT Encore ERP software in Zimbabwe and Symantec security software.
* Government of Botswana: Developed metadata Standardisation for Environmental Data compiled by different Ministries.
Assistant General Manager - IT
September 1996 - January 2000
Managed multiple system upgrades simultaneously in order to beat the millennium deadline. Total value of the projects was US$5m with a recurrent budget of US$1.5m per annum.
Deloitte & Touche Management Consultants
March 1993 - August 1996
Business Development; Proposal writing; IT Project management for different clients.
Deputy Business Systems Manager
October 1988 - February 1993
Financial Accounting system implementation; selection and implementation of office automation tools and PC based applications.
Rio Tinto Management Services
February 1984 - September 1988
CURRENT COMMUNITY OUTREACH and INVOLVEMENT
Elder for Youth, Church Family Life and Stewardship departments.
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Zimbabwe
Computing Science & Geology
University of Zimbabwe
St Augustines Mission, Penhalong, Zimbabwe
Information Security Management Principles Certification
African Leadership and Management Academy
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more