It Project Manager
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Project planning, Scheduling, Control, stakeholder management and Project Team leadership
August 2010 - December 2013
* Chengetedzai Depository Company - implemented a Central Securities Depository (CSD) system, set up a data centre, implemented a WAN to securely connect Capital Market players, recruited ICT staff and set up Disaster Recovery site that complied with Central Bank specifications, within 10 months - 2 months ahead of time.
* 23rd Century Systems - Implemented SAP Business 1 software on the Cloud and the service as Cumulus Business Solution.
Manager - IT Advisory
KPMG Services Johannesburg
January 2009 - July 2010
(Governance and Performance)
* IT advisory and project management at different clients which included ABSA Bank, Botswana National University of Science & Technology, Bank of Botswana.
Auditor General of S Africa
X-Pert Group (Pty) Ltd
April 2007 - December 2008
: Set up Project Coordination Office for the Reputation & Stakeholder Management division.
* Aon Risk Services Division: Implemented eGlobal Broking Solution.
May 2005 - December 2006
* POSB (People's Own Savings Bank) system upgrade which entailed Equinox Banking software and Postilion ATM switch software; Wide Area Network upgrade and Data centre setup
* Business Value of IT analysis and IT strategy and Accpac ERP system implementation at ZimnatLion Insurance company.
* ICT strategy formulation for ZIMRE Group of companies.
Manager - Risk Advisory Services Division
November 2003 - April 2005
POSB - IT Strategy and Request for Proposals for a Banking System
* Tetrad Securities - System Review, IT Strategy and Requirements analysis
* TrustFin - Treasury System implementation and web site development
* National Oil Company of Zimbabwe - Request for Proposals, System Selection and Implementation of Navision Accounting System
Digital Gold (Pvt) Ltd
February 2000 - August 2003
: set up software division to distribute IMPACT Encore ERP software in Zimbabwe and Symantec security software.
* Government of Botswana: Developed metadata Standardisation for Environmental Data compiled by different Ministries.
Assistant General Manager - IT
September 1996 - January 2000
Managed multiple system upgrades simultaneously in order to beat the millennium deadline. Total value of the projects was US$5m with a recurrent budget of US$1.5m per annum.
Deloitte & Touche Management Consultants
March 1993 - August 1996
Business Development; Proposal writing; IT Project management for different clients.
Deputy Business Systems Manager
October 1988 - February 1993
Financial Accounting system implementation; selection and implementation of office automation tools and PC based applications.
Rio Tinto Management Services
February 1984 - September 1988
CURRENT COMMUNITY OUTREACH and INVOLVEMENT
Elder for Youth, Church Family Life and Stewardship departments.
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Zimbabwe
Computing Science & Geology
University of Zimbabwe
St Augustines Mission, Penhalong, Zimbabwe
Information Security Management Principles Certification
African Leadership and Management Academy