Claim you profile
Highly detailed individual in areas of accounting, customer service and management. Over ten years of experience in business administration and quality service analysis. Advanced skill set in all Microsoft soft-wares, billing applications and payment processing systems.
Accounts Receivable Clerk
April 2014 - July 2014
• Process over 15 daily business Credit Limit Term applications.
• Collect and monitor over 600 delinquent Business to Business net terms.
• Analyze and Reconcile Legacy and Sap reports.
• Process over 150 cash applications including checks.
• Perform billing statement and invoice adjustments and reconciliation due to misapplied payments, returns, exchange and overpayment.
• Facilitate weekly team building meetings and performance reports.
• Respond to account all account inquires via telephone, email and fax.
Bank of America
Up to March 2013
• Reviewed and determined collectors request for settlement according to Federal regulations and laws.
• Monitored 30 associates and handled 35 escalated customer calls to ensure that high levels of quality service was provided.
• Acted as a liaison between the bank and, account holder to ensure that any payments that did not process successfully is investigated and proper action is taken to resolve the issue.
• Performed ACH and bank wire payment releases through platform specific funding procedures.
• Demonstrated technical aptitude in FDC tools, mainframe, FSAMS, Balance MSA and BOSS.
• Ensured escalation of operational, regulatory and other risks to line managers appropriately and contributed to the development and implementation of mitigation and control solutions.
• Managed and trained associates on policy changes, system updates, along with providing guidance to colleagues to create and foster an environment of continuous improvement.
• Completed associates timekeeping cards, handled presentations, meeting minutes, meeting agendas, researched productivity reports and acted as a managerial floor floater.
Senior Collector III
• Reconciled and amended complex diverse accounts in multiple stages of delinquency.
• Interpreted and expounded on billing charges, policies, procedures, special programs rates in compliance to FDC guidelines.
• Handled outbound and inbound calls to minimize loan losses.
• Reviewed delinquent accounts and aided account holders with promotional offers to improve customer satisfaction.
Bank of America
April 2009 - March 2010
• Collected payment on assigned delinquent accounts by reviewing documentation.
• Contacted customers by telephone and written correspondence and arranged repayment schedules in order to minimize loss of the organization.
• Evaluated customers' financial situation and negotiated terms of repayment to bring accounts up-to-date.
Project Lead, Accounts Receivable
• Performed complex quality customer service analysis, monitored monthly performance, database management, technical support in a team of 25 associates.
• Provided general administrative support, prepared minutes, meeting agendas, maintained calendars, mail distribution, and prepared various schedules and productivity reports.
• Maintained customer database to update account transactions, process customer payments and new service applications.
• Reconciled customer accounts, conducted technical research and prepared specialized financial and administrative reports for presentation.
• Handled escalated inbound calls to resolve issues concerning customer accounts and other related services.
• Reviewed daily transactions to verify accuracy and compliance with applicable statutes and regulations.
• Acted as liaison to Field Service personnel to initiate or resolve issues relating to high or low bill investigations, service disconnects and reconnects.
Customer Service Representative
Teletech Telecommunications, Inc
• Answered all inbound and outbound customer service calls and provided resolution as it pertained to new service request, billing, collections and other service related issues.
• Collaborated with technical, sales, and billing departments to verify accuracy of account data entry and system support.
Qualifications & Certifications
American Intercontinental University
north brunswick high school
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more