Senior Nurse Midwife
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
.SKILL ON CONDUCTING DELIVERIES,
. MANAGING MATERNAL AND NEWBORN COMPLICATIONS
.HEALTH EDUCATION ON NUTRITION,HYGIENE, AND BREAST FEEDING
Korea International Cooperation Agency and the Global Health NGO Medipeace
August 2013 - August 2013
under the International Cooperation Program of the Government of Korea.
Enhancement of Maternal Health Services and Hospital Management (Tanzania)
English: Speaking and writing.
Swahili: Speaking and writing.
Dr Asha Mahita
Ilala Municipal Council
Dar es salaam
Mobile Phone +255 (0) 715 465 521
Ms Grace Ntangu,
Kinondoni Municipal Medical Office of Health,
P.O. Box 61665,
Dar es salaam.
Mobile Phone +255 (0) 784 602 888, (0) 653 293 001.
Medical Office of Health Kinondoni Municipality
From February 2010
July 2006 - December 2008
Degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
Temeke Municipal Hospital
October 2005 - January 2010
Protocol and Procedures' are being
followed during service delivering,
Improving and supervising of nursing
activities. Planning, Monitoring and
Evaluation of hospital activities. Update
knowledge of health workers by
Conducting on job training. Motivate and safe guide workers incentives.
Muhimbili Medical Center
Dar es salaam.
Certificate of Attendance on Nursing Management.
24th November - 18th December 1998: State of Israel
Certificate in Psychological and Physical Rehabilitation in the Community.
Amana Municipal Hospital
January 1993 - September 2005
Dar es salaam
- In charge of Maternity war (2000 - Sep 2005).
- In charge Female Medical and Surgical war (1999 - 2004).
- In charge male Medical and Surgical ward (19993 - 1998).
Mbeya Consultant Hospital
August 1991 - July 1992
In charge Female Gynecological wards.
Member of Council Health Management team(CHMT)
• Participate in planning and implement annual plans within budget framework
• Advise, monitor and follow up on implementation of guidelines and standards of nursing and services within the district.
• Provide Technical and professional link between the nursing and other professions within the district.
• Provide advice and training on Basic Emergency Obstetric and Newborn care, Youth Friendly services, PMTC, STIs,
health education and counseling.
• Advice the Hospital Management Teams within the district on appropriate action oriented research on nursing care and services and use of result to improve nursing service delivery
* Conducting deliveries
* Report Writing
* Job Allocation of junior staff
* Hospital supervision
* Ordering of equipments and supplies
* Coordinating ward activities to the hospital Management
* On job training of junior staff
* Ensuring the Guide lines and standard of MOHSW are followed during provision of care.
RELATED COURSE WORK:
In charge Out Patient Department
Maweni Hospital, Kigoma
August 1983 - July 1990
in charge Female ward (Aug 1983 - Feb 1985)
African Regional Capacity Building Network FOR HIV/AIDS Prevention
Up to May 2008
Treatment and Care (ARCAN) Nairobi Kenya
Training of Trainers Course for Nurses in Facilitation of HIV/AIDS prevention, Treatment and care.
St Augustino University of Tanzania
Up to March 1999
Course in preparation for the Pilot Programme in prevention of Mother
Muhimbili University College of Health Science
Up to June 2001
and HARVARD School of Public health research Collaboration.
Course in preparation for the Pilot Programme in prevention of Mother - to Child Transmission of HIV/AID at the District level.
The Regional Medical
Up to September 2003
officer and Quality Assurance Project
Infection prevention and Quality Improvement.
Primary Health Care Institute
Up to May 2004
(PHCI) - IRINGA
Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission of HIV (PMTCT).
Qualifications & Certifications
MSALATO GIRLS SECONDARY SCHOOL IN DODOMA REGION TANZANIA
Bugando School of Nursing
Msalato Girls Secondary