- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Associate Manager- Human Resource
Hero MotoCorp Ltd
July 2007 - July 2013
Key Result Areas:
• Hiring of Lateral hires & campus recruitments of GETs, PGETs & MTs as per business requirement and joining formalities.
• End to end recruitment planning for campus recruitment across country for all panelled institutes( all IIT, NIT and Top B school)
• Preparing Manpower planning proposals across functions.
• Interacting with consultants for filling vacant positions and follow up with hiring managers and candidates.
• Ensure that the candidate possesses the required skills set/behavioral competence and can be aligned to the organization culture via HR round of interview
• Managing effective and smooth on boarding of new hires as per defined process to ensure their acclimatization to the organization for better engagement and stability.
• Induction and orientation programs for Graduate Engineers (6 months), Management Trainees (2 months) and lateral hires (1 week).
• Point of contact for all the HR related queries for all campus trainees.
• Responsible for the entire Internship Process. The range of activities included: Selecting the institutes for offering internships, deciding the total no. of internships, formulating and executing the selection mechanism, on-boarding of the interns, record/stipend management of all internships etc.
• Performance Management System - Goal Setting, Annual and half Yearly reviews.
• Implementing the HR policies, systems & procedures for HR operations and development
• Conducting Employee Surveys for overall Engagement Index of staff.
• Attrition analysis
• Taking Exit interview& establishing trend analysis for attributes & collating inputs for high pot retention
• Organization Structure record keeping and updating of charts.
• Business Process Monitoring -Annual Budgeting & Quarterly Review of HR
• Handling IDP's (Individual Development Plan) for middle level management
• Spearheading activities involving designing, developing, sourcing and implementing...
Qualifications & Certifications
Birla Institute of Management Technology
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more