tasks and achievements :
• Responsible of all foreign & local purchasing.
• Responsible of all shipping and forwarding activities.
• Responsible of customs clearance activities.
• Follow-up supplier’s payment.
• Handling all sales department documentation
• Issue ISA ( Internal Sales Advice) for all the customers PO
• Prepare monthly reports
Senior Purchasing Specialist
ACT - Advanced Computer Technology
From November 2009
* Placed purchase order with HP System [Volume and Value Channels] and follow up the shipment from Portal System till arrived to warehouse.
* Take the approval from NTRA to import the wireless items
* Follow up our due amounts, debit and credit note with suppliers
* Follow up our due amounts, debit and credit note with suppliers.
* If found any problems or missing items, handling those cases and doing
Claims with supplier directly until solving it.
* Following any new Agreements or deals and contracts with the supplier and place the orders with them.
Foreign Purchasing Manager
From June 2009
Responsible for Local market, and foreign purchasing issues and shipping goods from Suppliers to Egypt.
Also communicate with foreign suppliers beside local market to get best offers then doing orders, and following up until end users receive their goods.
Working with brands as:
1. HP products [Servers and all its accessories, notebooks, cables, Pc's, Procurve Switches ]
2. Cisco 3. Link Sys. & 3Com. 4. ADC Krone Cables 5. Flex DSL 6. Canovate Racks
7. Scmid 8. APC UPS 9. YeaLink IP Phones and Other Brands.
4. Job Title: Product Manager
Plan the yearly partner quota and responsible for achieving partner quota
From February 2007
o Responsible for all communication with partners
o Responsible for partners weekly pipeline
o Manage account planning between sales team and partner sales team
o Doing sales analysis to compare sales achievements between quarters and previous years
o Coordinate with sales team to achieve the quarter sales goals
o Help in closing deals, tenders management, price negotiations, payment terms negotiation and follow up on orders
o Responsible for getting quotes from partners and negotiating it
o Responsible for the presales and services delivery team
o Managing relationship with Microsoft distributors
o Responsible for marketing communications with customers
o Plan and organize partner marketing events
o Present partner products and solutions to customers in different industries
o Plan and manage with partners technical, presales and sales training for company staff
Technical Support Engineer
Direct Digital Control System
From September 1999
My work was related to
1. Design Plans for projects under Instruction built in a suitable solution for a perfect control system according to certain specs.
2. Provide proposals according to tenders from such organization
3. Execute the last point of view for the project after take the acceptation from consultant.
* Languages: Excellent command of English and local country language as appropriate
* Others: Good communication skills, influencing and consulting skills, planning,
Organizing skills, commitment to quality, ability to multi task, flexible And
Adaptable to the needs of the role.
Qualifications & Certifications
National Telecommunication Institute
Communications & Electronics Engineering
Kingdom Of Bahrain
Al- Esteqlal School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more