- Full time
- Part time
- One time
PA to the station manager
Managing petty cash and in charge of the station's accounts
Name of Organization Phalaborwa Fm Radio Station
Position Finance and Administrative officer
- Supervise and oversee all office work and guidance to staff
-Ensure the preparation of management meeting and administrative
Documents as required and taking of minutes.
-Bring significant issues arising from budget analysis and trend forecasting
To the attention of senior management.
-Review and oversee the preparation of budgetary and implementation
-Attending to all general enquiries.
-Making quotations, invoices and keeping expense records.
- Provide advice and guidance on requirements to be met for programme
planning and budget formulation including staffing, oversee the preparation
of submissions and annual work plans.
-Managing the station manager's diary
-Managing petty cash and paying the staff's stipend and the station's accounts
on a monthly basis.
Duration April 2013 to date
Name of Organization Seshego Capricorn FET
Position held Invigilator
- Assisting the Invigilation Supervisor in the smooth and efficient administration of examinations, including the preparation of student entry, student invigilation, the distribution of examination materials, and the collection of the examinations.
- assisting students prior to the start of examinations by directing them to their seats and advising them about possessions permitted in examination venues
- checking attendance during examinations.
- collecting and collating examinations and materials at the end of the examination in accordance with strict procedures.
- organizing and labelling of completed examination materials for delivery to appropriate Departmental and Faculty offices.
Duration Oct 2011 to April 2012
Name of Organization Metropolitan Life
Position held Sales Consultant
-Generating leads and making sure as to follow up on those leads by making appointments.
-Dealing with customer issues and handling them...
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Limpopo
St Bedes High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more