1.Process monthly payroll for permanent and casual employees.
2.Gather and control monthly payroll information including timesheets and attendance registers.
3.Post relevant work hours to client files in order to bill clients properly.
4. Processing of suppliers and all approved payments.
5. Input and check payroll information.
6. Maintaining and updating employees' employment records regularly.
7. Effecting of deductions including those of statutory nature like UIF, PAYE, garnishee orders, etc.
8. Manage the leave system to ensure correct accumulation of leave days and processing of leave taken in line with company policies and the Basic conditions of employment act.
9. Exporting and submissions of UIF files.
10. Preparation and submission of monthly reports to the Financial Manager.
11. Perform backup and start of new period procedures.
12. Timeous production of payslips.
13. Preparation and submission of standard payroll related monthly and annual reports (EMP 201, UIF Electronic Declarations, IRP5 Certificates, etc)
14. WCA Administration (receiving and handling of IOD queries, completion of employers' report of accident on duty, submission to the Compensation Commissioner and handling third party claims until the cases are closed).
15. Compile WCA return of Earnings report for submission.
16. Communication to staff of payroll related issues.
17. Handling of payroll related queries
18. Ensure that the security both internally (as in safeguarding of confidential company information) and externally as in the content of customer relationships and components, products is maintained at the highest levels on a daily basis.
19. Comply with the company’s security and confidentiality of information and trade secrets requirements at all times.
20. Assist Management with any ad hoc projects/requests at all times.
Qualifications & Certifications
Higher Certificate: Payroll Administration