Establish an understanding with the client on the need for a consulting engagement on a specific topic,
and the appropriate approach and resources to be deployed
• Concretely define the scope of a consulting engagement
• Break up a complicated problem into logical pieces that can be individually addressed
• Efficiently gather the right data to build a relevant fact base
• Effectively extract information from internal and external experts
• Synthesize information to drive key conclusions
• Develop specific recommendations that provide the highest value to the client among feasible alternatives
• Present recommendations and conclusions in a persuasive manner to gain buy-in
• Influence others effectively using a range of ethical tactics
Marketing and Recruitment Department-Consultant
Oval International Collage
June 2013 - November 2013
Professionally communicating verbally and non- verbally.
Arranging interviews with principal of different schools.
Doing career guidance presentation to matriculates.
Participating to career exhibitions.
Answering phone calls.
Making phone calls, recruiting students.
Participating to open day events.
Qualifications & Certifications
N. Dip Public Relations Management
University of Zululand