NQF 7 on Project Management; Management of Strategy, Development of Human Capital and Leadership. Extensive experience in Board leadership and organisational management
EASTERN CAPE LIQUOR BOARD
• Exercise oversight over strategy development management and execution of the Board
• Develop policies and evaluate relevance and effect of current policies and make appropriate recommendations to the Board
• Member of the Audit Committee of the Eastern Cape Liquor Board
• Ensure compliance of staff and clients with relevant prescripts
• Receive, evaluate and consider liquor license applications
• Review, conduct hearings for disputes on license applications
• Preside over bids in excess of R 1m
• Prepare with management quarterly reports and other reports for Legislative oversight
• Organize and coordinate stakeholder programs in the Liquor Industry and ensure industry development and compliance
• Ensure educational programs for stakeholders on effects and dangers of liquor abuse
• Facilitate research on contribution and effects of the industry
KHANYISA MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
• Management and directing the company in the field of development and management consultancy.
• Ensure compliance with company and SARS laws and regulations
• Manage company resources to ensure sustainability of the entity.
• Represent the company to public and potential and current clients to maintain and elevate the business practices in the company.
• Champion human resource development within the company
• Provision of other Small Business Project Management).
• Conflict Management
• Skills Needs Assessment and Development of a Capacity Building Plans for CBO
• Social research
• Social facilitation
• Development of Strategic, Business and Marketing Plans for Commercial and Social Development organizations
• Policy review, development and evaluation
• Development of the Sports Development Strategy
A COMMISSIONER (ADMIN & FINANCE) AND SOCIAL SERVICES CLUSTER
Office of the Premier
Office of the Premier,
Eastern Cape Youth Commission
• Provided leadership and coordinated provincial youth strategy development and implementation youth development strategies and plans for provincial departments as well as district / metro and local municipalities;
• Developed provincial communication and stakeholder relations policies, procedures and strategies with programmes of action;
• Developed and executed programmes inclusive of intergovernmental relations and youth development stakeholders and communities.
• Served as a member of the Audit Committee representing the Commission
• Ensured effective mobilisation and management of resources inclusive of forming partnerships and fundraising for youth development integration into the boarder development agenda of the Province including the PGDP & IDPs.
• Develop and manage organizational publications and information services to stakeholders.
• Support the Commissioner's Office and Programme Planning Unit support functions.
• Mobilizing young people at civic society level through local youth development planning.
• Facilitated for development of the corporate identity of the Commission.
• Facilitated for establishment of District and Local Youth Development Forums through-out the EC
• Championed the establishment of the Eastern Cape Youth Council 1998-2003
• Coordinated facilitation of a market research finding on the extent of youth development integration post 10 years of freedom
• Conceptualized and championed the hosting of national youth month celebrations from 1998-2005 with outstanding success and support from national and provincial business and government leadership
Legal Admin Officer
Department of Education
February 1996 - April 1998
• Offer advice to Education Management in the province as it relates to matters of compliance.
• Conduct enquiries on matters referred to the unit for consideration
• Represent DoE in dispute resolution
• Facilitate workshops on relevant prescripts to staff and educators i.e. Labour Relations Act and others
• Coordinate key campaigns, projects and events aimed at enhancing the image of the Department;
• Represent the Department on stakeholder sessions; and • Manage resources inclusive of human, budget and assets inclusive of developing funding proposals and fundraising for projects.
Assisting Umsobomvu Youth Fund on developing business plans. Conduct social research for Ruliv, Policy review, development and evaluation
Qualifications & Certifications
Regenesys Business School
University of Stellenbosch Business School
University of Stellenbosch Business School
Phandulwazi Agricultural High School
Business Management and Administration
University of Lincoln Business School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more