1. Operating Systems used: Windows Server 2003/2008,Windows XP, Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows Vista, Linux 2. Systems Installation, Configuration & Upgrading
3. Software Installation
4. Hardware Installation
5. PC Troubleshooting Basics
6. Microsoft Office Suite(Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
7. CRM Application: TATA(Showroon,Workshop),Analytics,Fiat DMs, AutoDeal(AM-Nissan)
8. Technical Support
9. User Training
10. Monitoring and Regular health checks
11. IP phone configuration and troubleshooting.
12. Generate Monthly Reports
13. Use Of Ticketing System
Administrator for CRM applications like Siebel Workshop/Showroom and Analytics (TATA Motors)
• Worked as Administrator for CRM applications like Siebel Workshop/Showroom and Analytics (TATA Motors), Autodeal (AM-Nissan).
* Served as the primary IT support interface to the customer and users.
* Generate reports for management.
* Create/Disable CRM ID's.
* Configure Siebel and Autodeal on systems.
• Installed and upgraded operating system, software applications and security software's.
• Provided IT support to the user community via telephone, remote control, and email.
* Password issues
* Recreate user profiles
* Software and Hardware related issues
• Primary knowledge of Sonicwall.
* Content filtering
* Static & Dynamic IP configurations.
• Primary knowledge of PBX
* Configure IP phones and creating extensions.
* Creating hunt groups.
* Generate direct or secure calling.
• Carried out server and system Maintenance for various clients.
• Performed user account creation, deletion, and configuration.
• Maintaining/updating Wiki and company's inventory.
* Investigate user problems, identify their source, determine possible solutions, test and implement solutions and document.
• Worked on ticketing system.
* Created and updated tickets for various support issues for various clients.
• Configured accounts on mail clients like Outlook and thunderbird.
• Carried out regular health checks and routine activities for various customers.
* Carry out regular health check (Weekly /monthly) for various clients and report the issues encountered to the team.