Sports Coach Soccer Coach Sport Therapist
Nourddine’s has had a passion for soccer and fitness training since he was a young boy in Morocco. From the age of 6 he has played club soccer, and even as he completed a law degree he dedicated himself to many hours of training at his local soccer club. This dedication eventually paid off with an invitation to play for the national Moroccan team – and Nourddine’s career as a professional soccer player began!
After a few years as a professional soccer player, both in Morocco and Europe, Nourddine was promoted to the role of academy coach for the Moroccan league soccer team. This role introduced Nourddine to fitness training at the highest level, including nutrition and dietary planning, physiotherapy, and recovery management.
This exposure to elite practices inspired Nourddine to move to Australia in 2005 and devote himself to completing a Masters of Sports Coaching, in which he achieved qualifications in biomechanics, exercise physiology, muscular rehabilitation, training philosophy and sport medicine. With additionally qualifications in remedial and sports massage, Nourddine is able to provide his clients with both fitness and personal training, and follow-up massages to aid in recovery.
My Coaching Philosophy
“Maximise the strengths, and minimise the weakness. I believe and promote concentration in the moment, dedication to achieving a fitness goal, and self-reflection for self-improvement.”
Motivation to Train Myself
“My success comes from unwavering concentration, dedication, and self-reflection. These three elements keep me motivated and drive my passion to accomplish every physical and mental goal I set for myself.
Motivation to Train Others
“I practice intrinsic motivation, which is motivation that comes from inside a client rather than from their fitness trainer. I do this by creating the right conditions – both at a physical and mental level – which empower and inspire my clients to bring forth their own inner motivatio
Sales and marketing
Elite Body Maintenance
• Management of all aspects of massage therapy in a centre, this includes the management of a small team of massage therapists, implementation of staff policy and procedures, and client management
• Sales and marketing for the massage, including business development
opportunities with local gyms
Head Soccer Coach
Premier league club
• Management of a team of 30+, including the management of team duties, and extracurricular activities
• Physical training (pre-season and season), including development and implementation of physical training programs for athletes
• Review of physical fitness of the team
• Developed and implementated health related programs for the athletes,
including dietary plans
• Managed a team of sports therapists during recovery and ensured they
adhereded to strict guidelines professionally and effectively
Head Massage Therapy Practitioner
Oasis Natural Health Centre
852 Brunswick New farm
Logan City QLD
Developed and delivered a program aimed at helping teenagers increase
their fitness and soccer skills.
Club Sportif Azrou
• Instructed Under 21 and Senior teams in team strategy and training
• Monitored off-season training and instruction
• Identifying potential recruits to the team
Qualifications & Certifications
Master of sport Coaching
University of Queensland/and griffith university
Medicine / Griffith / Qualified
Australian Institute of Applied Sciences
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more