Claim you profile
Beauty Therapist, Cosmetic Scientist
I am a cosmetics scientist, Beauty therapist, I formulate quality natural cosmetics.
Such as hair, spa, body and face products and colored make-up. I am also a cosmetics natural products teacher.
Crown House Cosmetics College
Teaching the students how to create and manufacture different cosmetic products.
Crown House Cosmetics
• Products In charge of research, created a line of natural products which included creams, shampoos, conditioners, mascara and lipsticks.
• Marketing: Marketed the product including packaging and literature.
• Public relations: Spoke for the company to the press and local radio.
• Business liaison: Covered all the aspects of business liaison. Looked for international and local wholesale suppliers, and found markets for the finished products.
2013 the company opened a school teaching cosmetic science, where I am a part time lecturer.
G&G, health supplement food, Imberhorne lane East Grinstead
. Design the packaging and the logos.
• Marketing wrote the literature and promoting material. One of the products called 'Elixir of Life' was shown for a period of time on a TV channel and became very successful and brought the company a good profit.
Traditional Nature Health Supplement Food company
November 1998 - November 2000
Directed and guided the team in the foundation of the company.
• Products creation. Created five different products.
• Marketing. Established the profile of the company, publicity, logos, leaflets and literature. Liaised with the laboratory to manufacture the products.
• Public relation: Assisted to get the product on the Canadian Nationale TV.
This product was successful and went on sale in Jean Coutu Pharmacy, a main pharmacy chain in Canada.
The fast expansion of the company and the popularity of its products made it turned it into a multi-million dollar company.
November 1994 - August 1998
production, Paris, France
• Formulations: Created a line of Spa products mainly made from a combination of body oil, body and face masks.
• Marketing. Designed leaflets, packaging and posters.
My participation in this company also created a friendly atmosphere. This small company generated 260.000 French Francs (equivalent to £75,000 today) in its first three months.
June 1991 - January 1994
to some of my cosmetic specialities:
Bath: Bath salt, bath oils, foam baths, bath melts, bath fizzes and fizzy bath bombs, liquid soaps, shower gels, body lotion, body toners, sun creams,
Body: Body butters, body lotion, massage bars, body massage oils, oils for different body conditions, peeling and scrubbing products.
Coloured make-up. Face foundations, lipsticks, lip balm, lip gloss, mascaras, eye shadows, blusher, eye and eye brow pencils.
Face and Around the eye products: Face masks, clay face masks, gel face mask, skin cream, eye gel and eye serum.
Foot Products: Foot bath, foot gels, foot ointments, treatments for special foot conditions.
Hair products: Shampoos, conditioners, shampoo and conditioner, hot oils, hair loss treatment, hair growth treatments, hair moisturising creams, hair stylish gels, hair packs.
Hand and Nail treatments: Hand cream, nail serum, nail gels, nail creams, nail nourishing oils for brittle nails, nail and cuticle nourishing oils.
Skin products: Skin exfoliants, skin peelers, skin cleansers, skin toners, skin moisturizer and nourishment products, skin rejuvenation and anti-wrinkles.
Perfume: Male and female perfume and ethnic perfumes eau de cologne, eau de toilette, eau de perfume, solid perfume, oil perfume, perfume without alcohol base.
Youth products: Acne cream, acne lotion, acne gels.
Spa products: Professional and home spa products.
Qualifications & Certifications
Internationale College of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetics
College of beauty therapy and cosmetics sciences
Nationale College of Arts and Music
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.