I am a calm receptionist who has the ability to handle different types of guests with with different complaints. I am eager to learn new things and grasp information fast. Self driven, go getter, team player able to grasp information very quick
• Responsible for providing excellent, friendly quality service telephonically as well as over the counter.
• Meeting and exceeding guest expectations by constantly
• portraying the image of the hotel by paying attention to guests needs and wants.
• Meeting and welcoming guest with a polite, helpful and friendly manner.
• Checking in and checking out guest using the hotel system ( Opera).
• Paying attention to detail on the billing instruction of guests booking hence cash credit card or complementary.
• Being a point of contact should guest have any queries?
• Answering of calls promptly after the third ring.
• Informing guest about the tourist destinations that surrounds their place.
• Compiling shift reports and city ledgers
• Doing banking.
• Making guests bookings telephonically, from email as well as faxed reservations.
• Emailing guest confirmation letters.
• Following up on non-guaranteed bookings.
• Putting alerts og guests booking for any special requests and doing follow ups.
• Merging of duplicate profiles of guests.
• Assisting guest with the change of dates subjected to our availability.
Night Audit Manager
• Dealing with late arrival.
• Guest's bookings.
• Running end of day.
• Forwarding of stats to operations manager on duty.
• Checking for daily back up for arrival guest's as well as guest in-house.
• Compiling audit reports.
• Answering internal and external call and transferring to the requested extensions.
• Assisting guest's with the various times and dates for shows taking place
Qualifications & Certifications
Hospitality Management sciences
Durban University Of Technology
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more