I am a calm receptionist who has the ability to handle different types of guests with with different complaints. I am eager to learn new things and grasp information fast. Self driven, go getter, team player able to grasp information very quick
• Responsible for providing excellent, friendly quality service telephonically as well as over the counter.
• Meeting and exceeding guest expectations by constantly
• portraying the image of the hotel by paying attention to guests needs and wants.
• Meeting and welcoming guest with a polite, helpful and friendly manner.
• Checking in and checking out guest using the hotel system ( Opera).
• Paying attention to detail on the billing instruction of guests booking hence cash credit card or complementary.
• Being a point of contact should guest have any queries?
• Answering of calls promptly after the third ring.
• Informing guest about the tourist destinations that surrounds their place.
• Compiling shift reports and city ledgers
• Doing banking.
• Making guests bookings telephonically, from email as well as faxed reservations.
• Emailing guest confirmation letters.
• Following up on non-guaranteed bookings.
• Putting alerts og guests booking for any special requests and doing follow ups.
• Merging of duplicate profiles of guests.
• Assisting guest with the change of dates subjected to our availability.
Night Audit Manager
• Dealing with late arrival.
• Guest's bookings.
• Running end of day.
• Forwarding of stats to operations manager on duty.
• Checking for daily back up for arrival guest's as well as guest in-house.
• Compiling audit reports.
• Answering internal and external call and transferring to the requested extensions.
• Assisting guest's with the various times and dates for shows taking place
Qualifications & Certifications
Hospitality Management sciences
Durban University Of Technology