Claim you profile
RF / Microwave Test
skilled in hi frequency test of electronic sub-systems to upper level and final systems
Seasonal Driver, Federal Express
October 2013 - December 2013
responsible for the delivery of packages to private residences
Cobham Antenna Systems
August 2012 - June 2013
• Testing of RF cables in the GHz frequency range that is used in military and commercial applications
• Responsible for final testing of all cable assemblies per test procedures.
• Ensure all loss/ vswr / phase test limits are recorded in associated test data.
• Ensure all test equipment is within calibration
• Worked with engineering team to produce dependable data for ongoing qualification testing.
• Low frequency random vibration testing
April 2001 - March 2012
• Performed complex computer assisted and RF testing and tuning of hi-frequency microwave switching devices / modules and final systems dedicated to military applications. F22, F35.ALQ-121B ( U2 )
• Performed stub tuning and bond tuning of RF circuits to ensure loss/gain/isolation to ensure devices are compliant to customer specs
• Daily computer use including Windows, Excel, Oracle, Tip QA
• Troubleshoot to component level
• Adhered to ATP and Mil- Standards
• Utilized support software, network and spectrum analyzers, thermotron stress chamber, microscopes, etc
• All tests performed within a secured, high voltage, engineering environment.
• Worked with QA and Production Control to ensure timely inspections and shipping.
• Work within a 7s, lean, continuous improvement work environment
QC Inspector / Technician
October 1995 - April 2001
• Performed inspection of SAW / fiber optical components adhering to individual spec sheets and drawings.
• Collected data using SPC software.
• Utilized a variety of tools including calipers, comparators, CMM, hi-power stereo microscope, photography.
• Performed daily quality testing to ensure product integrity and familiarity with ESD and clean room environment protocols.
• Tracking of data in Excel and Kaleidagraph.
• Performed inspection of finished product to ensure outgoing product integrity.
• Worked in a class 100 clean room environment.
Assembler / Insp
Digital Equipment Corp
October 1994 - July 1995
• Performed assembly, final inspection, and packaging in the high volume production of computers and accessories.
• Worked from purchase orders to ensure compliance with customer needs.
• Work closely with quality inspectors and engineering staff.
August 1993 - October 1994
• Lead in the production of Teflon based films used in industry.
• Operate and adjust computer controlled equipment to ensure proper temperature alignment.
• Daily collection of the production samples and data
• Troubleshooting, testing, and tuning of RF circuits and components used in commercial and military uses.
• Ensure devices are compliant to customer needs by adhering to ATP and Mil-Standards 883.
• Ensure pre-seal and final data sheets are current for compliance
• Ensure all devices are hermetically sealed are within switching speed parameters, stressed within temp cycle, thermal shock, and altitude limits
• Ensure all devices are tested with wiltron network analyzer, thermotron temp chamber, stereo microscope
• Interface with QA and outside venders
• Additional equipment includes thermotron temp and altitude chamber, anechoic RF chambers, network analyzer,
am an in home tinkerer. have built or repurpessed different devices to be used in the event of power failure due to storms such as manual piston well pump, portable shower, water containers,ect.
Qualifications & Certifications
upper cape cod regional, bourne ma
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more