Have vast experience in this field in that I started as a Water Plant Operator for four years understanding the basics of water and wastewater treatment.
The work involved amongst others things:
* Management of both raw and clear water pump stations.
* chemical dosage optimisation (i.e. chlorine, lime and flocculants)
* managing of water losses
* management of reservoirs through telemetry system and ball valves in some small service reservoirs.
* Management of the staff within the plant and those who were checking small service reservoirs.
* House keeping of the plant.
REGIONAL MANAGER OPERATIONS
Responsibilities included amongst other the following:
* Staff and Human Resource development and management.
* Managing about R114.9 million budget in the Sekhukhune Region.
* Customer Relations Management
* Financial management and control within the department
* Provision of quality bulk water and waste effluent services
* Development of infrastructure to provide water services
* Effectively manage all aspects as specified in the Occupational Health and Safety Act for all delegated aspects in the region
* Manage and assist Municipalities with controlling their cost recovery and water reticulation system according to water demand management systems.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more