Experienced Administrative Professional Specializing in Office Administration and Events Management
Admission & Bursary Executive
KDU University College
May 2011 - February 2014
• Manage and handle administrative tasks in relation to process students’ applications, students ID and subject enrollment.
• To conduct proper filing and records (student records).
• To provide excellent customer care service to internal and external customers.
• To supervises day-to-day activities of staff under direct supervision in compliance with Human Resources policies and procedures (Bursary Team).
• To ensure that fee collection are in accordance to the fees schedule in the system and compliance with the fees policy with supported document approved.
• To process students refund based on the company‘s collection and refund SOP.
• To liaise with Finance Department to handle and ensure cash reconciliation.
3. Perbadanan Tabung Pengajian Tinggi Nasional (PTPTN)
• To provide the PTPTN loan application service and closely monitor the submission and claims
4. Internal Auditor (KDU_ISO 9001: 2008 Process Based Internal Auditing)
• Appointed as Internal Auditor for ISO 9001: 2008, to audit internal department process & procedure.
Assistant Registrar 1
HELP College of Arts & Technology
January 2010 - May 2011
1. Credit Control Unit
• To monitor outstanding fees and report to management for review and action
• To prepare the necessary financial / student record report to management (monthly basis)
• To take proactive approach to resolve issues on collection
• Handle all queries in regards to fee, loan and payment and all fee matters
• To process students refund based on the company‘s collection and refund SOP
• Manage and handle administrative tasks in relation to process students’ applications, students ID and subject enrollment
• To conduct proper filing and records (student records)
• To provide excellent customer care service to internal and external customers
• Develops, implements, monitors and evaluates procedures and policies for admissions and registrations.
3. Course Set-up in EMS 4 system
• Course Offer set-up (course offered by school on semester basis)
• Set-up for new program offered by HELP CAT
• Course fees set-up on yearly basis (if any)
• Course Intake set-up
• General set-up (related to program & course)
• Course/Subject pre-requisite set-up
• Course/subject set-up in EMS 4 system (to ensure all subjects keyed-in are accredited by MQA)
• To prepare scholarship letter to successful candidate
• To set the scholarship amount in the system
• To maintain & update the scholarship database in Excel format
• To ensure all scholarship disbursed to students on semester basis
• To prepare Management Committee Me
Mach3 Engineering Consultants Sdn Bhd
November 2004 - December 2009
•Fully responsible for Office Administration.
•To train & supervise General Clerk and small team of personnel for office administration.
•To liaise with government authorities, i.e. LHDN, KWSP, SOCSO, etc.
•To assist Director in Private & Confidential office matters, i.e. Company Secretary, Auditors, Banks, etc.
•To report directly to Director.
•To liaise and build relationship with the vendors for engineering materials.
•To order processing, procurement and delivery follow-up including arranging transportation / freight forwarding.
•Responsible for sourcing and gathering of market information for market analysis to support purchasing decisions.
•To prepare costing for imported materials.
•To assist in preparing proposals and documentations to participate in tenders.
•To prepare documentation in accounting matters of company projects; such as work progress claim.
•To provide support and general secretarial duties to the Engineering Manager.
•Event Organizer for all NACE (National Assoc of Corrosion Engineers) in Malaysia since 2005 till 2009.
•Dealing and work closely with Australasian Corrosion Association (ACA) in Australia and NACE, USA with regards to logistics of course book and test equipments.
•Liaise with F&B Department on food, venue of courses, lecturers’ accommodation and logistics, class room set-up and exam set-up.
NACE Coating Inspection Level I and II
NACE Peer Review
NACE Basic Corrosion
Sales Training Executive
Pentasoft Malaysia Sdn Bhd
May 2003 - September 2004
• To support and improve business of the company.
• Preparing proposals and documentations to participate in Government Tender.
• Participate in any exhibitions to get more sales and promotes company products.
• Planning and development work to increase sales and sourcing for new potential business.
• To build public relations with present and prospect clients.
• To handle business enquiries from both; local and export market.
• To prepare Sales Analysis Report on monthly basis.
- Participate in PC Fair 2003 at PWTC in promoting Pentasoft’s Training Courses.
- Organizing & participating in IT Campaign Exhibition organized by Majlis Perbandaran Klang (MPK) on 2004.
- Attended the SMIDEC exhibition at PWTC on 2004.
March 2002 - June 2002
Position Level: Non-Executive
Specialization: Banking/Financial Services
Industry: Banking / Financial Services
Duration: March 2002 - June 2002
Last Drawn Salary: MYR 300
• Assist Credit Unit; exposed to the loans' processing / procedure including loan inquiries, and appraisal.
• Assist Documentation Unit for a loan disbursement & checking the contract whether it is valid or not.
• Assist Loan Recovery Unit i.e. call the borrower or guarantor to pay the loan and take an action (legal action or warning letter) to them if they refuse.
• Assist Account Unit by receiving cheques.
• Assist Operation Unit; experienced in dealing with customers, bank's products, ATM procedure, deposits and cash/cheques withdrawal.
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Business Administration
International Islamic University Malaysia
Matriculation Center, International Islamic University Malaysia
Sekolah Agama Menengah Tinggi Hisamuddin Klang
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more