I am a reliable hungarian-english speaker 26 years old boy, living in Dublin. Working at the moment in cafe and looking for any different role job what comes along.
I have university degree in geology Ba, I received my education in Hungary 2011.
From October 2012
Industry: Food & Café
• In 2012 I have decided to move to Dublin from Waterford. I started to work in Keogh's café located close to Grafton street as a waiter.
• This is a hyper busy place from early morning up until late afternoon. I am running shifts there it means that I have to lead 2 or 3 other work mates day by day and getting on the duty of charge.
• This position also means have to give two week length training for the new arrivals about how to make coffees and how deal with customers to reach the best up-sale thought hundred per cent hospitality and HACCP food safety pointing out as well.
• Punctuality is another important part of my job such as everywhere in my life
• Capable of being entrusted with confidential information and huge amount of money
MBCC Foods LTD
November 2011 - July 2012
Industry: Food and Café
• I was starting to work for MBCC Food, KFC Waterford in 2011. By the way this was my first job in Ireland.
• I really enjoyed it to work in a place where the rotation of staff member was numerous.
• I picked up the ability of tactful and assertive, able to deal with difficult situations politely but firmly and work with the sense of urgency, working flexible and to be quickly and efficiently
• Dealing with big amount of cash
Restaurant Host, Waiter
Figs at 29 Fair
June 2009 - September 2011
Industry: Restaurant business
• I enjoyed four times the summer seasons in the restaurant business in a renewing team year by year. I really loved the atmosphere of the place also team-work was highly motivating to achieve my goals. This was the strongest inspiration to return back year by year.
• I am able to work hard as a member of a team under pressure even with random staff.
• I have a very friendly, approachable, nice working habit. I am reliable and dependable, high personal standards and attention to detail.
• Entrepreneurial and pro-active, strong drive and keen business mind, great team-worker, adaptable and flexible and very punctual.
• My daily duty was included to take reservations in book and organize it, manage catering booking for weddings
• Bussing and hosting tables
November 2006 - May 2011
Student Union Head Office
Industry: Office work
• During the university period I was working in the head office of student union of my university.
• My position was a well trusted secretary and it was a costumer service either to deal with many college students. I was team member and the connect person between the alliance of the faculties of student unions.
• Organize events and meetings, attend for exhibitions related education, leading 100 persons
• Solve financial problems of the union, making daily billings, arrange mailing and being responsible for 10.000 euro cash.
• Creating of forms and excel database used for recording data, preparing contracts
• Managing administration
• High level of service.
• Strong organization skills.
• Good business sence.
• Highly result focused.
• Highly structured and systematic approach to delivering business solutions.
• Excellent team player, able to develop strong relationship with colleague and peers.
• Ability to communicate effectively both oral and in writing.
• Ability to build productive working relationships across functional areas.
• Cultivate and environment focused on costumer satisfaction.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• My further goal would be to boost my German speaking ability. I assume approving my basic German would be a very useful for working in any business.
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Debrecen
English, German, Communication
Szent Laszlo High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more