- Full time
- Part time
- One time
From July 2012
Freelance Photographer (without employees)
AP Photostudio Prosecka
December 2010 - February 2012
(20 - 24 employees)
• Produce superior photographic images to support all
marketing collateral including print and web advertisements;
B2B e-blasts; bi-annual wholesale catalogs, displays and other
creative ideas to elevate brand aesthetics.
• Partner with sales, product development and marketing
design team to transform strategic thought into creative
concepts with high visual appeal.
• Establish and maintain best practices for photography
standards and execution.
• Manage shot lists and produce photography status reports.
• Execute photo editing and retouching as needed.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, and meet deadlines
AZ Photo studio
September 2009 - November 2010
(6 - 9 employees)
Daily comunication with customers and finding new suppliers of photographic materials.Organizing meetings with suppliers and customers, monitoring prices.Responsibility for buy high class quality goods and organize transport from suppleir to customer.Buying goods at all countries in
Europe, Asia, Africa, India and China.Daily comunication in english at meetings or by phone or email form.