- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Volunteer: Palliative Care Clinic; Institute of Palliative Medicine, Calicut
Three years experience in Palliative Care Clinic, under institute of Palliative medicine. The main area of working were
• Greif counselling for the terminally ill patients and their family members,
• rehabilitation for them,
• community awareness programmes
School Counsellor: Gov. Higher Secondary School, Areacode, Malappuram, under Kishori Shakthi Yojana, a project under Ministry of Family & Child Welfare.
One year experience in school mental health filed as school counsellor under Kishori Shakthi Yojana during the period of 2009-2010. The main areas of working were
• Early identification and referral of various childhood and adolescent problems
• Counselling and supportive psychotherapy
• Parental counselling and home visits
• Family interventions for the needed children
• Life skill education
• Awareness programmes for adolescent girls, teachers and parents.
• Training for integrated child development workers,
• Vocational guidance for higher secondary students and academic enriching programmes
Clinical counsellor: Prashanthi Hi tech Hospital, Manjeri
• clinical counsellor in Prashanthi Hi tech Hospital Manjeri
• Organised three day workshop of pre-marital counselling for unmarried Muslim girls in the various parts of Malabar region
• Delivered various training programmes, workshops for adolescents, college students, teachers, integrated child development workers and resource persons on life skill education, premarital counselling, personality development, women empowerment
• Domestic violence against women in Malappuram and Calicut Districts ( dissertation for partial fulfilment of master of Social Work)
• Parenting style, attachment and behavioural problems in adolescent Bipolar Affective Disorder ( Dissertation for Partial Fulfilment of M.phil in Psychiatric Social work
• Conducting study on marital quality, family functioning and quality of...
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Calicut
English Language and Literature
University of Calicut
Psychiatric Social Work
Central Institute of Psychiatry
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more