I have had experience working at bankservafrica as a trainee, Thanks to this experience I'm trained to handle Users and to be technically sharp. It has taught me how to:
• Provide first line support where possible. (Reset passwords, first line remote desktop support)
• Ensure that all requests and incidents are immediately logged.
• Adhering to company processes and procedures, engaging in formal and informal knowledge transfer.
• Be able to diagnose hardware and software related issues relating to desktop and laptops.
• Keep the users informed of the status of logged calls.
• Maintain a professional helpdesk image at all times.
• Building good relationships with the users.
• Update the mentor or manager immediately of any unresolved issues, escalations and general issues.
• Working effectively as part of a team and seek to support the teams goals.
Jnr LAN and Desktop Technician
From September 2013
2 September 2013 until 30 June 2014
(10 months to complete the learnership)
• Skills to work and communicate with others.
• Ability to express myself.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• A hard worker
• Keen and eager to learn new transferable skills.
Qualifications & Certifications
BTEC Higher National Diploma in Information Technology
CTI Education Group
Boksburg High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more