I have had experience working at bankservafrica as a trainee, Thanks to this experience I'm trained to handle Users and to be technically sharp. It has taught me how to:
• Provide first line support where possible. (Reset passwords, first line remote desktop support)
• Ensure that all requests and incidents are immediately logged.
• Adhering to company processes and procedures, engaging in formal and informal knowledge transfer.
• Be able to diagnose hardware and software related issues relating to desktop and laptops.
• Keep the users informed of the status of logged calls.
• Maintain a professional helpdesk image at all times.
• Building good relationships with the users.
• Update the mentor or manager immediately of any unresolved issues, escalations and general issues.
• Working effectively as part of a team and seek to support the teams goals.
Jnr LAN and Desktop Technician
From September 2013
2 September 2013 until 30 June 2014
(10 months to complete the learnership)
• Skills to work and communicate with others.
• Ability to express myself.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• A hard worker
• Keen and eager to learn new transferable skills.
Qualifications & Certifications
BTEC Higher National Diploma in Information Technology
CTI Education Group
Boksburg High School