investigation of complains against government institutuion ,consolidation of weekly reports , guality assuring investigation plans and closing reports ,attending of assessment meetings etc
Public Protector South Africa
June 2011 - April 2012
Duties: Consolidating weekly synopsis from provincial offices.
Consolidating monthly stats from Provincial offices.
Attending ADR meetings
Attending assessment meetings
Assessment of complaints
Writing of referrals and Non jurisdiction letters
Duration: 2013 Jan - To Date
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
• Exceptionally computer literate ( MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bilingual and social
• Results orientated and problem solving
• Good telephone etiquette and ethical conduct
• Accuracy and neatness
• Knowledge of PFMA, PPPFMA, Labour Regulations and PAIA
Qualifications & Certifications
Law for Paralegals
Tshwane University of Technology
Bokamoso High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more