have a Grade 12 certificate, currently studying BCOM Supply Chain Management at Unisa. I have obtained MS Office certificate through Oval Collage, Office Management and Technology Certificate through PC training college. I hold SAP certificates in S & D, Production Planning and Project dashboard training. Currently I have registered with Oval International College to do project management.
I have work experience in Transnet Rail Engineering since 2003, as an Exectury Secretary for the Centre Manager, S & D Office, and Production Planner; currently I hold a Logistics Manager’s position in wheel business. I have experience in managing stock for the value of R110m, managing ‘just do it projects and kaizen events projects’. I also have experience in ensuring reporting and budget projections monthly. I maintain a good relationship with Production Planners, Suppliers, Supervisors, Customer Services Manager, Operations Managers and other support services, National Logistics Manager and the Business Manager.
14. Opco reporting.
15. Stock & WIP budgets and projections.
Position: Production Planner
Period: August 2007 - December 2008
Duties: 1. Plan and release production orders according to forecast.
2. Planning and ordering material. 3. Maintain demand management.
4. Create and maintain routes and bills of material. 5. Maintenance processing (create asset notifications).
6. Material forecasting.
7. Managing of WIP ageing, minimising wip at 6 months.
Liaise with suppliers on following up with orders.
11. Financial reporting, Logistics reporting.
12. Exceptions reporting. (Corporate Governance)
Transnet Rail Engineering
From January 2009
Duties: 1.Demand forecasting.
2. Running MRP.
3. Inventory control practise.
4. Reduction of inventory levels
5. Master production scheduling.
6. Capacity planning.
7. Material management.
8. Material requirements planning details.
Sales & Distribution Officer
February 2006 - July 2007
Duties: 1. Creating sales orders, delivering and invoicing.
2. Liaising with customers for outstanding purchase orders.
3. Handling customer queries.
4. Liaise with customers on wheels requirements.
5. Extracting SAP customer reports
6. Creating quotations.
7. Follow up with customers to do goods receipts, on goods sold to them.
Minute taking, Boardroom booking, Travel
September 2003 - February 2006
bookings, normal office duties, report writing, organising meetings.
Referee: Mr. S Govender
Tel no: 031 361 6015 / 083 303 6070
Referee: Ms Hester Gandy
Position: Supervisor Customer Service
Tel no.: 031 - 361 5968
Referee: Mrs Heather Gabin
Position: Customer Service Manager
Tel no: 031. 361 5784/ 074 111 763
Referee: Mrs Vanessa Moodley
Position: Procurement Manager
Tel no: 031 361 5728 / 082 291 9627
Just do it - Stock reduction plan
When I was appointed as a Logistics Manager, my stock was sitting at R112M, my project was to drive that I reduce it to R70K. Of which after lots of strutegies put in place, I managed to reduce it to R68K.
Qualifications & Certifications
Supply Chain Management
University of South Africa
Umlazi Comtech High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more