Effective Lifestyle Management.
From August 2012
Working as part of a team and supporting 14 professionals (Doctor, Dentist, 4 Physiotherapists, Podiatrist, Day Spa, Biokinetist, Nail Bar, 4 Personal Trainers). Responsible for the day to day tasks and administrative duties of the office including covering the reception area.
• Handling gym members enquiries
• Selling gym membership
• Capturing gym membership contracts
• Manning the switchboard
• Invoicing on Pastel Evolution
• Diary management for 14 professionals
• Setting up and coordinating meetings
• Meeting and greeting clients and visitors to the office
• Updating, processing and filing of documents
• Creating and modifying documents using Microsoft Office
• Protecting confidential files and information
CALL CENTRE AGENT
Shapiro Shaik Defries and Associates
November 2010 - August 2012
Responsible for professionally collecting debt for a list of clients including amongst others, MTN, SABC TV Licence, Edgars.
• Collect unpaid arrears
• Handling queries
• Trace debtors
• Negotiating repayments with debtors
• Handling inbound and outbound calls.
Reason for leaving: Employment opportunity at The Gym Group
March 2007 - November 2010
Sold new houses mainly through direct marketing.
• Door to door marketing
• Identifying potential buyers
• Presenting a project/product to potential clients
• Collecting information sheets from clients to check credit record
• Submitting bond applications to major banks for potential clients
• Matching client's needs and their affordability
• Follow up on clients
Reason For Leaving: Employment opportunity at Shapiro Shaik Defries and Associates
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
• Strong and effective organizational, administrative and analytical skills
• Excellent spelling, proofreading and computer skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Knowledge of Pastel Evolution
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
• Ability to produce consistently accurate work even whilst under pressure
• Ability to multi task and manage conflicting demands
• Excellent telephone etiquette
• Strongly believe good customer service cannot be compromised
Hyundai Rock the Run Race
Was responsible for the registration of the entries for the race as well as taking payments and ensuring that all administrative work related to the race was coordinated well and completed on time.
Qualifications & Certifications
English Language, English Literature, Mathematics
ST JAMES HIGH SCHOOL