The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:
• Report writing skills, Confidentiality, Excellent communication and Customer skills.
• I strive for continued excellence
• Meeting deadlines/ working under pressure
• I provide exceptional contributions to customer
• Supervision skills
• Financial Accounting Skills
I have ability to maintain confidentiality and openness to learning and change; I am required to manage a range of general administrative and specializing tasks in a timely and accurate manner. This includes organizing meetings, planning, distributing agendas, and taking minutes at various management meetings. I always show initiative and proactive.
Secretary to a Manager and Assistant Manager at Electrical Department
• Diary Management
• Manage all departmental staff and report any problems / queries.
• Scheduling of appointments and meetings for the Manager.
• Efficient record keeping.
• Customer Service
• Managing of Stationery and Equipment.
• Process and administer leave applications and compile leave reports.
• Screening calls
• Arranging flights for the candidates.
• Arranging cars for candidates at imperial care hire.
• Booking accommodation for candidates
• Check reports on staff probations and the performance in my section.
• Checking monthly attendance register.
• Supervise staff for their requisitions.
• Provide message service for the Manager and the Electricians.
• Taking minutes of the meetings.
• Respond to communication telephonically, email or written.
• Planning, organising and implementing all administrative tasks.
• Updating and maintaining Workshop notice board.
• Following up on Correspondence received concerning requisitions.
• Generate requisitions for the Electricians and other departments.
• Establish monthly rooster for emergencies.
• Capturing the entire Machine that is coming in the workshop.
• Liaising closely with artisans with respect to monitoring of outstanding maintenance requisitions, and following up on all such requisitions.
• Disturbing requisitions to the Electricians taking them out from Protea.
• Booking hours worked by the artisans into Protea.
• Issue stock, stationery and cleaning material.
• Issuing of car keys.
Secretary/HR Assistant (HR)
• Assisting the Manager in maximising the provision of staff access to their personal information.
• Ensuring that information is made available to staff in a user-friendly and understandable format.
• Encouraging staff to use appropriate reference points for accurate staff information.
Workman Compensation Claims
• Telephonic reporting of injuries on duty.
• Processing of first and...
Qualifications & Certifications
Business of Higher Education
Human Resources Management
GRAHAMSTOWN TECHNICAL COLLEGE
Ntsika Secondary School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more