I am a 30 year old lady , currently staying in East London. I completed a National Diploma in IT in 2001 and BTech: IT in 2008. I also completed the following shortcourse: Prince 2 Project Management Fundamentals(international), Fundamentals in Project Management, A+ Hardware and Software Configuration, and currently studying Prince 2 Practitioner(International exam). I am currently working Project Manager allocated in the Department of Roads and Public Works to manage IT related projects and reporting function for Roads Mechanical Section.
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I have a BTech in IT and Prince II Fundamentals in Project Management (International). I am currently working as an Assistant Manager and Projecy Manager at Dimnsion. Manage day to day project activities. Monitor and escalate project risks and issues that limit project from meeting the deadlines. Prepare reports to outline project progress, risks and issues. Running on within constraints laid down by Project Executive. Identify clients requirements and delagate the team for delivery of services or product. Plan and monitor project implementation of required services. Report and present progress, risks and issues of the project(s) to client to manage client expectations. Ensure project documentation and filling. I also manage team in terms their daily activities, time management, leave management, project progress and other employee related support activities.
Project Manager Role
• To ensure management of Roads’ Mechanical Plant Management System to ensure the following:
o Project objectives and approach is clearly clarified, well managed and achieved project executive’s requirements.
o Development of Business Requirement Specification, User Requirement Specification, Functional, and Bid Specification to ensure systems description are well articulated for development of final product.
o Stakeholder relationship management.
o Development and maintenance of a project plan and team plan.
o Identification and procurement of the system.
o Day-to-day management and communication with project team on behalf of the project executive.
o Monitoring and control of project risks and issues.
o Preparation of monthly and outline reports.
o Provide support role and skills transfer to project administrator.
o Presentation of project progress, exceptions and plans to Project Executive and Roads’ Top Management.
Mechanical PM Support Responsibilities
• Previously performed project management functions for the following projects:
o Fuel Management System
o Scholar Transport project
• Establishment of Performance evidence files (ongoing)
• Mechanical Plant Availability reports (monthly) and Mechanical APP reporting (monthly) on behalf of the client.
• Perform regular quality checks on Mechanical projects to ensure compliance of the projects and follow-up on project gaps.
• Maintenance of physical and Documentum filling (ongoing) - project files.
• Ensure that project files are well maintained according to the file structure and updated.
• Create and update project status (progress, risks, and issues) on the PPO system.
• Stakeholder engagement and meeting co-ordination
• Ensure minutes, reports, acceptance certificates, SLA etc are compiled and signed-off as required.
• Provide skills transfer and support to departmental employees on administration and daily operations.
Qualifications & Certifications
BTech: Information Technology
Walter Sisulu University
Mzokhanyo High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more