I am an e-business professional with fifteen years of experience in web systems development and management, online marketing and leadership in online business organizations and projects.
I managed projects in the field of web development on intranet and internet with ability to plan, manage, monitor, analyze, & design all the system levels to reach to a level that the customer can get a full information and control about his fleet status.
I am looking for a managerial position in the E-Business, Online Marketing or e-commerce systems management.
Digital Marketing and E-commerce Manager
November 2010 - October 2013
1. Plan, develop and launch the commercial and execution plan for Bupa e-commerce with impressive results in two months of the launch.
2. Plan, develop and manage the best social media presence in insurance sector in KSA with more than 100,000 fans in less than 6 months with a low budget.
3. Increased the online sales leads by five times in less than a year through all digital channels.
4. Nominated as the best performance and Marketing talent for 2012
5. Recognized by Bupa International as best social media team management and achievements among all group units – mentioned in Bupa Live and Bupa world magazine-
6. Established Bupa Arabia digital presence to be the top online in Bupa International Group, which includes (Bupa Arabia web portal, Mobile strategy, and social media)
7. Developed many winning digital plans and strategies with high efficiency.
8. Achieve above average engaging rates by reaching of user engagement in social media for insurance and health sectors.
I am responsible for developing and managing Bupa website, E-commerce and online marketing strategies. In addition to plan, design and launch online media campaigns. Also, I am responsible for supervising the search engine optimization (SEO) tasks to increase websites' visibility on Internet. Leading Bupa's social media community management team. And setting and managing yearly online budgets. I have a great involvement with outside vendors and agencies of e-service,
Co-Founder & Executive Director
May 2006 - July 2011
Arabian Computer Projects Company Limited (ACP) Juffali
February 2004 - January 2009
1- Development and management of the company's website http://www.acp.com.sa .
2- Development and management of the company's intranet system http://intranet.acp.com.sa
3- Maintenance and updating of essential information on a regular basis for the company partners' membership and training.
4- Designing animated Flash CD presentations, brochures, banners and flyers for the company.
5- Maintaining the E-marketing system of the company which includes the internet business promotions, search engine optimization, website analysis.
6- Responsible for managing and coordinating the company's online marketing activities and campaigns.
Head of Digital Marketing
Okaz for Digital Publishing
1. Prepare the annual digital marketing strategic plan and budget, and continuously monitor and report on its achievements on a weekly, monthly and annual basis.
2. Work closely with the Head of Sales on aligning marketing expenses with sales targets.
3. Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the company’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications; and, all Organization marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations, client acquisition and so forth.
4. Responsible for promoting Okaz online store and developing its online marketing/sales strategies
5. Supervision and mentoring of the news portal editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all Organization publications, with close alignment with Editor in Chief.
6. Responsible for social media strategy, planning, team and ads plan.
7. Coordinate media interest in the Organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
8. Responsible for the achievement of marketing/communications/public relations mission, goals and financial objectives. Ensure that evaluation systems are in place related to these goals and objectives and report progress to the GM and Board.
9. Work with senior staff to develop and maint