I am Noha Karam , one of the Top Lebanese fashion designer in Dubai for almost 10 years , completed my formal education in ESMOD. Fashion Designer Stylisme Paris,France 1984.
I have 26 years experience in fashion/garment in branded retail stores.
I am the founder and designer at Lola de Lycee Paris 1984-2006.
I launched and developed Si fashion Gallerie
In all over UAE.
I participated several fashion show in Hon Kong, Turkey , Lebanon, Dubai Fashion Week etc.
1. Coordination with Contractor for Outlet/Store Renovation and for New Projects.
2. Local Purchasing/Sourcing as per company instruction.
3. Local Vendor Sourcing and Coordination with Them.
4. Coordination with Company Management (CEO, Director, GM).
5. Coordination with various departments HR & Admin, Accounts & Finance, IT, Supply Chain & Distribution.
6. Coordination with Regional Managers, Area Managers, Store Managers & Supervisor’s Regions Wise.
7. Staff Training & Grooming as per Retail Management.
8. Franchise development and coordination with Franchise Company and its Retail Staff.
9. Coordination with Marketing Department and sometimes coordination with Advertisement agencies’ for outdoor activities.
10. VM (Visual Merchandising) inside store.
خبرتي في مجال التصميم والتفصيل مع ادارة للعمل من حيث العمل الاداري والتقني مع موطفين في صالت العرض والالعملاء الجملة ايضا ليس لدي اي مانع للسفر اذا لزم الامر لمصلحة العمل -شض
Fashion developer and marketing executive
Founder and business partner
Si Fashion Gallery
From January 2006
Designing and sketching designs for my bag collection for each season. The work also consisted of researching and coloring different types of leather and accessories while also participating in the process of partner making.
- Set the prices for styles, while developing a group of production and accessories by using marketing through Venuses such as boutiques and mail-order catalogs. Drawing patterns for articles designed, then cutting patterns, and cutting material according to partners, using measuring instruments and scissors.
- Examining samples garments on and off models, then modifying designs to achieve desired effects.
- Designed the summer and fall sportswear collection, offered consolation on choice of fabric and color for a fitness line contours and G-spa.
- Visual merchandise, worked on a project for Promod Shop, conducted a market study and worked on a window display.
- Handled various fabrics and machine types used in garment manufacture.
- Used software to create patterns and experimenting with new design and color combinations.
- Created and executed different prints, colored different types of fabrics.
- Researching the styles and periods of clothing needed for film or theatrical production.
- Worked as a stylist for a video clip where I was responsible for all the clothing that was used during the shooting. Activity in purchasing new or used clothing and accessory items as needed to completed designs.
- Exclusive agent of Sritex (www.sritex.co.id) manufacturing company based in Indonesia.
Founder / Designer at Lola de lycee Paris
Sketching designs and creating patterns through research and attending different events such as fashion store openings.
- Conducted design researches for Lebanese, Saudi markets, developed trends based on each market's demands witch resulted in the design and creation of individual pieces.
Qualifications & Certifications
international fashion designing school