+5 years’ experience in hospitality (VVIP guests)
Business development/ client servicing and sales skills
Bachelor degree in tourism and hotels management
Middle East exposure/ experience
UAE driving licence
Business Development/ Client Servicing Executive
Sakshi Advertising & PR
April 2013 - June 2014
• Developing, defining, negotiating, client relationship and closing business in Advertising, PR, media plan and media buying services
• Identifying innovative ideas by researching industry and related events, publications
• Locating or proposing potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements and negotiating proposals and contract
• Doing client servicing and managing the relationship
Guest Relations & Concierge Supervisor
April 2012 - March 2013
• Handling VIP guests stay arrangements (before arrival, during the stay and upon departure).
• Personal interaction with the VIP guests.
• Managing the different requests and do the needed bookings (hotels, airlines, restaurants, transportation, tours etc).
• Providing the highest level of service quality and exceeding guest expectations.
Guest Services Officer (Front Office)
September 2011 - April 2012
Guest Services Officer
Grand Club - VIP Guests
February 2009 - August 2011
Grand Hyatt, Cairo, Egypt
• Arranging VIP guest's preferences before arrival.
• Meet and greet VIP guests upon arrival.
• In-room check in and making sure that everything is up to guest's expectations.
• Courtesy calls during the stay to make sure of the guest's satisfaction.
• Managing all guests' requirements and bookings (tours, transportation, airlines, etc ).
• Check out.
Handling the international Jury department
Organising Committee Member
January 2007 - February 2009
• 2007: Handling the Foreign Press Department in CIFF.
• 2008: Handling the VVIP guests in CIFF.
Qualifications & Certifications