Administration Assistant, Horses, Photography, Landscaping.
I am a reliable, consistent, honest & trustworthy employee.
During my time in any employment I strive to gain an understanding of the business policy & procedures and adhere to them. I have a thirst for knowledge and endeavour to answer all client questions or concerns, if I do not know the answer I will find it!
I have enjoyed working with School based trainees, supervising and assisting them with their units of competency, and getting to know them as individuals. It has been very rewarding watching their journey and development, from school life to the adult world of employment.
My role within the RTO also required impeccably accurate record keeping, both electronic and paper, of client details and files.
Quality assurance was an inaugural part of the daily changes of training and administration within the Government requirements of the training framework.
Due to my highly developed organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks, my daily responsibilities were many, including organizing the calendar for daily events, meetings, and training courses, months in advance.
Servicing from the local area, to Brisbane and the Far North also including some Southern regions, and Overseas students, therefore strategical planning, was crucial to make training cost effective and timely, meeting deadlines and budgets.
I have attended several marketing development meetings to help develop personal business building skills and better serve my employer in helping to build a strong viable and competitive business.
Administration Assistant/Training Coordinator
Ag Training Pty Ltd
March 2011 - July 2013
• Customer service & Complaints
• Phone /Email /Internet /Enquiries.
• Vettrak & Maximizer Database
• Outlook/Excel/Microsoft word/IQUAL
• QuickBooks/Reckon/Internet Banking/Cash receivables
• Filing /Archiving, electronic & paper
• Printing /Faxing /Binding
• Stationary& amenities orders
• Developing business cards & competency cards
• Multi media, DVD's, Labels, production & photgraphics for promotions & Advetising.
• Internet Searches
• Quality Assurance & General Staff Meetings
• Quality control
• Customer complaints
• Collecting money for the club
• Signing cheques
• Disbursement of allocated funds
• Financial co-ordination of events
• Collaboration with accountant for annual audits
• Using MYOB
• Attending meetings
• Delivering reports
• Servicing corporate functions and private suites
• Working efficiently within a large team network
Special needs/ Cerebral pausy
• Before during and after pregnancy
• Assisting mother with the care of the infant
If further employment history is required it will be supplied upon request.
I specialize in building Australian Native Rainforest gardens to encourage birds, marsupials and other native wildlife to the garden. Bringing back butterflies and small birds alike to create a balance of beauty in your back yard. Preferably acreage blocks.
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more