Critic Analytical, Communication & A Leader.
Listening, communication, editing, leadership, conflict resolution, interpersonal, empathy, critic - analytical, report - writing, public relations, public speaking, presentation and a woman for all seasons.
Monitor and administer Performance Management
Design Organisational Climate Survey Qestionnaires and Co
12. Ensure effective implementation of the Employment Equity.
13. Design Organisational Climate Survey Qestionnaires and Co- ordinate and facilitate "Change Management."
14. Compile Interview Reports, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Progress Reports
15. Write different type of submissions and Round Robin Reports to the Chief
Executive Officer (CEO).
Job Analyst/HR Consultant/Training & Development Officer
Eastern Cape Parks now ECPTA
From November 2006
Projects: 1. Recruitment and Selection.
2. Prepare advertisements, Source Quotes for Media Advertising and do
3. Do shortlisting, arrange and conduct interviews.
4. Design, compile and develop Job Profiles.
5. Co-ordinate Job Evaluations for grading purposes.
6. Conduct organisation and establishment investigations.
7. Design organisational structures and determine personnel/establishment
8. Designing and compile Induction Packs.
9. Formulate HR Policies and rolling them out to Head Office, Satellite Office and 21 Reserves.
Wycliffe Booster Health Shop
September 2006 - November 2006
Major Function: Marketing Homoeopathic Medicine.
Intsika Yethu Municipality
July 2006 - September 2006
Project: Performance Management System - Formulating and designing a
Policy Document, Score Cards and Job Profiles.
Department of Health
October 2005 - May 2006
Projects: 1. Establishing the Corporate Services Centres - Doing the Site Readiness
Assessment, Drawing up of Organograms, Migration Plan, Compiling Job
Descriptions/ Job Profiles and Process Flows.
2. Doing Audit Intervention
Organisational Development Co-ordinator / Consultant
Buffalo City Municipality
December 2004 - September 2005
Project: Plan to reduce % of staff costs against the total operating Income as required for restructuring Grant Application: National Treasury.
MANAGER - Have had vehicles
April 2000 - September 2004
on the road running Courier Services Business and concurrently an Independent Field Advertiser (IFA) for Clientéle Life; and
also Marketing Golden Neo-Life Diamite (GNLD) Products.
Work Study Officer / Senior Work Study Officer
OFFICE OF THE PREMIER
June 1988 - March 2000
Chief Work Study Advisor / Deputy Director:
Organisation & Work Study and concurrently a Job
Main Job Functions: General Work Study Investigations
• Designing organisational structures and determining personnel
• Compiling work manual and job descriptions;
• Classifying work, establishing production norms and developing means of
• Analysing work procedures with a view to their simplification and effectiveness;
• Designing and implementing bonus incentives schemes;
• Investigating the desirability of computerisation, new filing systems and labour saving devices;
• Investigating personnel procedures and practices;
• Controlling and designing office stationery.
• Leading Work Study Projects thereby ensuring human relations and the importance of improved and accelerated service;
• Rendering consultancy services in cases where a department desires
guidance of an expert.
On Training Basis:
Conducting research and development work as required and training Government Departments and other interested parties in the latest knowledge and techniques, taking on board University of Fort Hare B. Admin III students coming for Work Study Practicals and guiding and developing twenty-five (25) subordinates towards efficiency, productivity, effectivity and promotability.
On Management Basis:
Supervise, report and training subordinates, manage the division overall and program activities and co-ordinate them with the rest of the Department.
On Advisory Basis:
Giving professional advice on organisation procedure systems and any Work Study related matters, conducting macro-organisation investigations concerning the Province's functional structure and submit proposals on purposeful broad general organisation arrangement.
Analysing Jobs (Job Analysis):
Measuring and ranking of jobs and therefore posts, determining the comparative worth of one job in relation to others within the organisation. Determining the pay package equitable to the job...
Qualifications & Certifications
Employment Equity and Skills Capacitation
FORT HARE UNIVERSITY
Evaluation Panel Training
SOUTH AFRICAN MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE
ORGANISATION AND METHOD STUDY
UNIVERSITY OF ZULULAND
KUYASA HIGH SCHOOL