July 2012 - April 2014
• Assistant in coordinating market research and product development to establish strategies for marketing the organization. An example was being a team of re branding the company logo sourcing of promotional marketing materials with a branding company for company logo, designing of the pamphlets to distribute and sourcing media companies to film footage at the event.
• Planning and coordinating of events that involve global partners and also ensuring that the message reaches partners efficiently. This was by making use of marketing tools prior to the event as well during the event. .My activities included sending out invitations to partners using the organization data base system, rebranding company logo, sourcing of promotional marketing materials with a branding company for company logo, designing of the pamphlets to distribute and sourcing media companies to film footage at the event. This event is done annually and has an awards ceremony that I assisted in coordination, by sourcing a venue, entertainers, caterers, décor company, drafting profiles of the prize winners, ensuring that trophies are sourced and labeled correctly.
• Coordinating staff travels by booking flights through a travel agent, submission of visa applications to embassy, logistical arrangements such as airport shuttle, sourcing of accommodation
• Providing program staff with technical assistance in the writing of project design documents for FANRPAN across all the four thematic thrusts. Support includes researching scientific literature and internet; compilation and summarization of existing literature and data
• Implementation of FANRPAN projects..
• Production of project documentation and contractual requirements
• Maintaining and managing knowledge of evolving issues in the FANR sector. Maintaining stakeholder Database of organizations working in similar fields.
• Assisting with project backstopping and program implementation. This includes tracking and monitoring...
SPILHAUS HOME AND GIFTWARE
April 2008 - June 2013
• Creating marketing strategies based on buyer trends and consumer income information. The strategies were implemented with the goal of achieving company objectives.
• Establishment of customer satisfaction programs, promotional packages
• Assisted in market research and expansion of business into new areas.
• Market Penetration Research for the group
• Putting sales through into the system
• Placing special orders for stock that is not available for the customer
• Wedding registries
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Pretoria
Midrand Graduate Institute
Geography, Accounting, Business Studies