• Client needs assessment
• Compilation of specifications/terms of reference
• Requesting and verifying quotations from suppliers
• Assisting with or conducting bidding processes
• Preference goals calculations
• Maintaining supplier database
• Inviting suppliers to quote for tenders
• Receiving bid documents on the closing date
• Checking and monitoring compliance to legislation , organizational and national policies, regulations, frame work and guidelines applicable to SCM
• Managing and administering supplier database
• Process and issue procurement Requests For Quotations
• Compile bid documents
• Offer procurement related issues where required
• Supervision and performance of staff
• Capture and maintain supplier database
• Render secretarial services to Acquisitions Committee
• Organizing and sitting in Bid Evaluation Meetings and Regional Acquisition Meetings
• Writing minutes of the Bid Evaluation and Regional Acquisition Meetings
• Preparing documentation for the Bid Evaluation Meeting and Regional Acquisition Meetings
• Capturing quotes and processing orders
• Attending briefing sessions
• Writing briefing session minutes
• Knowledge of Evaluation Process and it’s policies
• Ability to Good communication skills
• Good computer skills
• Analytical thinking and problem solving
• Planning and organizing skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent follow through
• Strong administrative skills
Management Accounting Duties
• Collect & Co-ordinates budget inputs from the District & Local Offices & Regional Office Units.
• Maintenance & updating of Budget Files for the District Offices, Local Offices & Regional Office Units.
• Assist in Facilitating & Conducting MTEF Budget Road shows across the Region.
• Assist in co-coordinating of Budget Committee meetings & taking of minutes thereof.
• Give technical support to the stakeholders in matters relating to the Budget.
• Compile accurate monthly expenditure reports for the Local Offices, Di