Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
From February 2011
● Taking care of children from 3 years and under ● Seeing to their emotional, social, educational and physical needs
Assistant Human Resources Manager
Zed Energy Limited
January 2006 - February 2011
● Organizing and conducting new employee orientation
● Conducting employees' performance review and reward update.
● Getting involved in assets pricing and purchases.
● Handling staff loan.
● Providing efficient support and administrative management to all the departments of the company and other human resource-related services.
● Preparing annual and casual leave matters.
● Making administrative report at the end of the month.
Science Laboratory Technologist
Benin city, Nigeria
September 2002 - December 2005
● Liaising with academic staff to discuss timetables, equipment requirement and work plans.
● Running trial experiments prior to classes and then demonstrating technique for experiments.
● Preparing equipment and chemicals for lessons - from test tubes to microscope.
● Maintaining equipment and laboratory apparatus.
● Supporting the work of lecturers in classes and laboratory sessions and giving technical advice to staff and students.
● Record keeping, example, for students' practical sessions, tracking records and results.
● Working with individual students and supporting them on research projects.
● Contributing to high level research at university level.
● Ensuring that all health and safety procedures are understood and followed correctly.
● Coordinating work in the laboratory to ensure efficient use is made of expensive piece of equipment.
Masters Vessel Academy
September 1996 - September 1997
● Assisting in the educational and social development of pupils under the direction and guidance of the class teacher.
● Providing support for individual and groups of children inside and outside the classroom.
● Assisting the class teacher in maintaining children's records.
● Working with class teacher in the planning of school's activities including plays/production, trips and visits.
● Building positive relationship with parents, ensuring that the class teacher is informed of any concerns.
STRENGHT AND SKILLS:
Teamwork - the ability to demonstrate initiative, creativity and innovation
Communication - the ability to listen carefully and to use clear, concise oral and written skills to convey facts.
Planning and organization - the ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities at the same time, to attend to detail, to process work accurately and timely and to follow through assignments to completion.
Analytical and problem solving the ability to assess a situation, identify key issues and develop workable solutions.
Excellent human relations / PR skills: strong organizational, mathematical, process system skills and strong Microsoft Office proficiency.
Associate Member, Nigerian Institute Of Management (CHARTERED)
Personal Skill Development, Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
Qualifications & Certifications
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture
Ibeku High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.