Claim you profile
I am an award winner publisher in Transportation, a lawyer with MPA. I am employed to complete a specific project such as new website or annual report. I was involved on more comprehensive project, such as branding, medial analysis and communications audits. Branding is a process a company or organization undertakes to define who they are; media analysis is a thorough review of how an organization or company is portrayed in the media; and a communications audit is a complete evaluation of a company's communications materials and their effectiveness.
MTA Bridges and Tunnels
Coordinated management activities of various projects to obtain strategic
business and other organizational objectives.
• Responsible for developing credibility, establishing relationship, and communicating with stakeholders at various levels.
• Develop and implement solutions for management to resolve accounting
statement/reporting problems involving cross-functional systems and operating practices.
• Coordinate with budget personnel regarding action required to identify,
track, research, liquidate/cancel-unliquidated balance in expiring and closing appropriations.
• Conducted trend analysis and prepared Budget analysis reports
• Design and start projects, and appoint project managers.
• Identify and document actions that will improve operating program
effectiveness by conducting formal reviews of accounting programs,
practices, and procedures.
• Responsible for controlling cost E-Zpass customer service center, staffing,
performance of component project, and ultimate success and project
• Participate in different business operations and assist in accomplishing
lucrative production with high quality, maximum efficiency and customer
• Documented the business process by recognizing the needs and also the system requirement
• Involved in all aspects of contract review for the E-Zpass Service Center.
• Review and draft contract with customers and vendors
• Help draft the MOU's for E-Zpass Service Center and Clients, and other
E-Zpass Agencies, Ports Authority and NYSTA.
• Develop and implement new operational procedures to resolve accounting
problem where no formal precedents exist.
• Involved in negotiating contract with various Agencies and clients.
• Coordinate with higher management in understating different process
plans, business process, and functionality in depth.
• Prepared the Customer Service Center Budget and traced the Credit Card Fee
City of Newark, Department of Finance
Division of Tax Abatement & Special Taxes.
• Determined Compliance with Division of Local Government Service
accounting practices, applicable Terminal and State law and City
Ordinance and Resolutions.
• Determined whether Financial information is fairly presented and thereby
no material error(s)
• Review accounting events and procedures, relatives to use in an audit, for compliance with appropriate guidance.
• Provide high- level audit/ accounting support by performing special audits,
studies, or reviews to determine reliability and accuracy of financial
documents as well as for compliance with the State Law and City
Ordinance & Resolutions.
• Detect deficiencies between multiple interrelated systems by reviewing
accounting and financial systems for internal controls
• Established initial audit objectives and assigned auditors to field financial
• Prepared and Released internal audit reports to the Manager and the
Director of Finance.
• Present formal briefings to Managers and Director of Finance on controversial sensitive / high- visibility accounting issues.
• Reviewed all the Fox Lance Certified financial Statements.
• Performed all Total Project Cost Audit
• Determined Total Operating Cost and efficiency.
• Prepared monthly and Quarterly Reports on Payroll and Parking Tax
• Performed research in procedures, methods and techniques of monitoring
parking Lots, Garages operators.
• Determine the impact of changing requirements on an operating
program's existing policies and procedures by analyzing and interpreting
new financial regulations.
• Audited Records and Financial Statements of Urban Renewal Projects for
• Enforced Compliance of the City's Resolutions and Ordinance concerning • Payrolls Taxes, Tax Abatements and Parking Taxes
• Create reconciliations for financial data between systems and reports
where data exchanges have a direct impact on the financial Statements.
• Act as a Liaison...
Newark Community Health Center
Responsible for all aspects of General Accounting Functions including
• Responsible for Filling Quarterly Employer's Tax Liability.
• Improve processes related to receiving, controlling, validating, recording, and reporting accounting data by reviewing internal controls, performing
analysis, and updating procedures.
• Prepared Management Reports for Section 330 Funding.
• Managed and directed Financial and Operational Audit.
• Provide technical training to accountants regarding the processing of accounting transactions and / or reconciliation of accounting reports.
• Detect deficiencies between multiple, interrelated systems by reviewing accounting and financial systems for internal controls.
• Develop procedures to enhance internal control for use with automated accounting system.
• Develop and implement new operating procedures to resolve accounting problems where no
formal precedents exist.
Program Research Specialist
Regional Transit Authority
Public Transit Emerging Issues, Texas , November 12 - 14 1986
I Evaluated of Regional Transit Authority in New Orleans from when it was managed by NOSPI to Regional Transit Authority, and gauge if it was profitable under private provider or public provider.
Qualifications & Certifications
Touro College, Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center
LLB in Law
University of Wolverhampton
University of Wolverhampton
Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting
Southern University in New Orleans
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.