- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I have a very high typing skill (45 words per minute). I have experience in Data Entry, capture and processing. I worked with the British American Tobacco in buying tobacco in Kanungu Kihihi which is a related form of work.
I am experienced in Microsoft office packages from which much of Data Entry is obtained
KAGICOM AFRICA LTD
March 2013 - August 2013
• Develop and implement a framework for planning
• Managing and tracking organizational and staff performance and resource utilization in line with the set policies and guidelines.
• Welcome clients and register them.
• Conduct face to face interviews with the selected respondents using the study questionnaires.
• Analyse business requirements and develop technical requirement specifications
• Learn and understand clients' current technical environment and recommend possible modifications to ensure optimum integration with products/solutions
• Provide administrative support to the programme activities
• Liaises with relevant sector ministries where specific sector policies are required.
• Recommend the interviewed clients for specific work station
• Report to the manager for daily accomplishments, achievements and shortcomings
BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO UGANDA (BATU)
December 2012 - February 2013
• Enter commands, using computer terminal, and activate controls on computer and peripheral equipment to integrate and operate equipment.
• Data entry and forwarding.
• Buying of Tobacco, Making payments online and forwarding information to the IT generals
• Performing daily Computer checks and maintenance for the company
• I also did any office related duties that were called upon any time.
• Maintained and repaired daily network failure for the company.
• I reported to the manager in charge of IT and gave any IT support to the company.
Computer Teacher and General Paper
ST. TERESA GIRL'S COLLEGE CALCUTTA KIHIHI
September 2011 - February 2013
• Design, facilitate, and teach the computer instruction component as well as GP
• Prepare and execute lesson plans, assigning tasks, and evaluating student work and progress.
• Develop course syllabus, assess, supervise, and motivate high school students.
• Have basic computer knowledge of software, MSOffice, and assist program students with program presentation.
• Promote safe, effective, and ethical learning environment.
• Use professional discretion and judgment in managing students in classroom setting.
• Other job-related duties as assigned.
URAFIKI CYBER CAFÉ NAIROBI
December 2007 - August 2008
• Assist customers when they have trouble or questions using computer and software such as Mozilla, internet, Microsoft Office, Adobe softwares and all softwares that are being used in the cyber cafe.
• Provide services such as encoding, printing, downloading and all other operations provided by the cafe.
• Troubleshoots different kinds of computer programs, hardware and software
• Provide excellent customer care.
• Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of the place
• Time customers of the number of minutes or hours they will use the computer or internet.
• Receive payments and Keep accurate records of logs and inventories of the internet cafe.
• Report to the General manager at the end of the month.
Qualifications & Certifications
AJ Youth Technical Institute
Apostles of Jesus Bukinda Seminary
St. Teresa Girls College in Kihihi.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more