Dispatching gautrain buses as per schedule.
Gautrain Bus Service
From August 2011
Mega bus express.
(Gautrain Bus Service)
o Testing employees with the Alcoblow.
o Dispatching buses from the depot in the morning.
o Ensuring that the drivers report on time for duty.
o Ensuring that there is enough drivers for the day/shift.
o Monitoring the bus service schedules of Gautrain as per allocated station.
o Ensuring that there is always a departure at the right time according to the schedule.
o Reporting defects, accidents and breakdowns.
o Supervising driver activities while on duty.
o Scheduling their lunch breaks.
o Checking bus conditions and cleanliness
June 2007 - August 2011
Greyhound Coach lines.
• Checking in passengers, enquiries, ticket pickup,
• Tracking of coaches.
• Ticket amendments and writing of standby tickets.
• Checking and charging luggage.
• Banking all the cash that has been generated during the shift.
Reason for leaving. Better offer @ Mega Express.
February 2007 - May 2007
• Operating public phones.
• Selling Pap & Vleis.
Reason For Stopping Got a job @ Greyhound.
November 2006 - January 2007
• Monitoring the call centre staff with bookings and queries.
• Monitoring the enquiries desk and handling all the complaints for the enquiries desk.
• Assisting the customer care manager with customer
care related matters.
• Liaising with operations dept. Regarding delays and daily schedules of coaches en route.
Reason For leaving Contract expired.
Enter Telephone Sales on Basis program
A.B.I. Customer Interaction Centre
July 2006 - October 2006
• Outlet inquiry.
• Opening new outlets.
• Liaise with distribution.
• Log all calls on SAP CRM.
Reason for Leaving Better offer @ SA ROADLINK
Acting Customer Care Supervisor
April 2005 - August 2005
(Greyhound Control Room).
• Fleet Monitoring,
• Communicating with all the coaches en route around the country.
• Reporting to management of daily operations by e-mail.
• Communicating information to relevant
• Handling break downs.
• Tracing lost Luggage
• Assisting reservations staff with handling
Reason for leaving Better offer @ ABI
Reservations sales agent
Greyhound Call Centre
October 2003 - June 2006
Doing sales bookings (credit card and bank
• Doing general enquiries.
Steve Biko Primary(O/Farm)
From April 2003
• Day & Night Patrolling.
• Entrance/Exit monitoring.
Reason for leaving Contract Expired.
Life Insurance Broker
Metropolitan Life Ltd
May 2000 - January 2001
Recruiting new clients for the company,
• Servicing the existing ones,
• Selling life cover,
• Retirement annuities,
• Hospital plan
• Pure Savings.
Reason for leaving I wanted to go back to school.
May 1998 - March 2000
(Now Liberty Life)
• Recruiting new clients for the company.
• Servicing the existing ones.
• Selling life cover.
• Funeral cover.
• Retirement annuities.
• Pure savings.
Reason for leaving Better offer @ Metropolitan Life.
December 1995 - Dec. 1997 Managing a family Business
Ramatheola General Dealer.
• Ensuring sufficient stock on the
shelves and the store room.
• Checking daily sales.
• Doing purchases.
• Stock taking.
• Remuneration of staff.
• Doing a monthly income statement.
Reason for leaving It was in the North West Province (Zeerust) and I
had to come back to Gauteng (JHB).
Qualifications & Certifications
English First Language
B.M.S. High School.