Dispatching gautrain buses as per schedule.
Gautrain Bus Service
From August 2011
Mega bus express.
(Gautrain Bus Service)
o Testing employees with the Alcoblow.
o Dispatching buses from the depot in the morning.
o Ensuring that the drivers report on time for duty.
o Ensuring that there is enough drivers for the day/shift.
o Monitoring the bus service schedules of Gautrain as per allocated station.
o Ensuring that there is always a departure at the right time according to the schedule.
o Reporting defects, accidents and breakdowns.
o Supervising driver activities while on duty.
o Scheduling their lunch breaks.
o Checking bus conditions and cleanliness
June 2007 - August 2011
Greyhound Coach lines.
• Checking in passengers, enquiries, ticket pickup,
• Tracking of coaches.
• Ticket amendments and writing of standby tickets.
• Checking and charging luggage.
• Banking all the cash that has been generated during the shift.
Reason for leaving. Better offer @ Mega Express.
February 2007 - May 2007
• Operating public phones.
• Selling Pap & Vleis.
Reason For Stopping Got a job @ Greyhound.
November 2006 - January 2007
• Monitoring the call centre staff with bookings and queries.
• Monitoring the enquiries desk and handling all the complaints for the enquiries desk.
• Assisting the customer care manager with customer
care related matters.
• Liaising with operations dept. Regarding delays and daily schedules of coaches en route.
Reason For leaving Contract expired.
Enter Telephone Sales on Basis program
A.B.I. Customer Interaction Centre
July 2006 - October 2006
• Outlet inquiry.
• Opening new outlets.
• Liaise with distribution.
• Log all calls on SAP CRM.
Reason for Leaving Better offer @ SA ROADLINK
Acting Customer Care Supervisor
April 2005 - August 2005
(Greyhound Control Room).
• Fleet Monitoring,
• Communicating with all the coaches en route around the country.
• Reporting to management of daily operations by e-mail.
• Communicating information to relevant
• Handling break downs.
• Tracing lost Luggage
• Assisting reservations staff with handling
Reason for leaving Better offer @ ABI
Reservations sales agent
Greyhound Call Centre
October 2003 - June 2006
Doing sales bookings (credit card and bank
• Doing general enquiries.
Steve Biko Primary(O/Farm)
From April 2003
• Day & Night Patrolling.
• Entrance/Exit monitoring.
Reason for leaving Contract Expired.
Life Insurance Broker
Metropolitan Life Ltd
May 2000 - January 2001
Recruiting new clients for the company,
• Servicing the existing ones,
• Selling life cover,
• Retirement annuities,
• Hospital plan
• Pure Savings.
Reason for leaving I wanted to go back to school.
May 1998 - March 2000
(Now Liberty Life)
• Recruiting new clients for the company.
• Servicing the existing ones.
• Selling life cover.
• Funeral cover.
• Retirement annuities.
• Pure savings.
Reason for leaving Better offer @ Metropolitan Life.
December 1995 - Dec. 1997 Managing a family Business
Ramatheola General Dealer.
• Ensuring sufficient stock on the
shelves and the store room.
• Checking daily sales.
• Doing purchases.
• Stock taking.
• Remuneration of staff.
• Doing a monthly income statement.
Reason for leaving It was in the North West Province (Zeerust) and I
had to come back to Gauteng (JHB).
Qualifications & Certifications
English First Language
B.M.S. High School.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more